Chapter Twenty Eight

Only two more chapters left! So sad): But check out my new promo for my new book The Miracle, its gunna be a tear jerker..... but please give me feedback on that! I think this chapter is going to be the chapter you guys have been waiting for.... for a long time. Well hope you enjoy! xoxo Olivia

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

We arrived at Coachella and they were millions of hippys everywhere. I saw Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend, and even Miley Cyrus. We parked his truck by all the party trailers and headed to the first concert around 6 after eating at a fast food restaurant near by. 

"This is amazing! Best Birthday ever!" I grabbed him kissing him, he picked me up turning while kissing. 

"Anything for you." He smiled and he lead us closer to the stage past all the young adults screaming for the first act. San Cisco played and I danced in a huge group of people, someone was spraying paint all over us dancing but it was fun. 

The blasting music, air reaking of beer and weed, and all the shirtless men with their bikini girls on their shoulders due to the heat was just everything that made this amazing. I wore a little crop top and booty shorts but took off the crop top to a bikini top. 

"Baby, get on my shoulders if you can't see." When everyone got up dancing I was jumping to glimpse the band. I nodded and he picked me up throwing me over him and I could see everything. It was amazing. I threw my hands up and Cody bounced making me laugh. 

A girl with hair down to her butt, walked up handing Cody a daisy flower crown for me to wear. He handed it up to me and I set it on my head smiling. It was Midnight when Fridays concert finally ended. We headed back to the truck and next to us were a bunch of seniors partying and the hollered for us to join. I looked at Cody, "Why not?" He laughed and we walked over to their camp. 

They handed Cody and I some beer, "Oh no thanks man, I'm good." The guy just smiled and took it back. 

"No problem dude. Where you guys from?" He asked cracking himself a beer.

"Southern Cali, How about you?" Cody said with his arm around me. 

"We from San Fran, the next 3 trailers are me and my buddies! I forgot to ask for your guys names?" He reached out his hand to Cody. 

"Cody" and he reached back shaking the guys hand. 

"and you?" The guy with brown hair and light light blue eyes asked me. 

"Haley." I smiled shaking his hand. 

"I'm Maverick, Feel free to get beer or smoke some dope, and my friend Ally over there is painting some indian shit on everyone if you guys wanna do that." He smiled and we just nodded. 

I ran over to Ally and for her to paint me like an indian. "Hi girl, you look hella good." Ally said, "What's your name?" 

"Haley and thank you. You are all really cool, I'm here with my boyfriend Cody, over there." When Cody saw me pointing he waved which made me smile. 

"I'm ally, so you wanna become an indian?" I nodded and smiled. She took out some smudgy paint and marked me all over, then took out a feather tucking it behind my ear. 

"Cody come here!" He walked over and I made him get painted too. We took a picture, which was adorable. 

"Wanna shotgun with me?" Ally said after finishing Cody. 

"Sure!" Cody just laughed as he saw me having all the beer slip down me. We danced with them and just partied. Cody didn't have anything but I had quite a few drinks. It was around 3:30 we headed back to his truck and washed off. We wrapped me up in a blanket and spooned me. We fell asleep telling scary stories under the stars. One of the best nights of my life.