• CHAPTER 5 •

THEME SONG • 'Can We Dance' By The Vamps

"Baby can we dance"

Mia's POV

OUTFIT

"Wake up Mia you've slept through three alarms!"

I open my eyes and squint at the brightness in my room. Why do people think it's a good idea to shine so much light in the morning. I throw my blanket over my head groaning, "Go away"

Suddenly I feel cold, really cold, I realise that the blanket is no longer on my body, or my bed ever, and instead its on the floor. I look up to see Nina as the culprit.

"What the heck was that for?" I question quite loudly, "Mia you start class in 20 minutes"

I shot up "What! why didn't you get me up earlier?" I ask, getting out of bed and rushing wound to get ready. I don't have time to shower or work out this morning, so I guess im going to have to work out after class.

I change into a yellow white fox jumper and hoodie set, just leaving a sports bra under it because I knew I wasn't going to take it off. Pairing it with some basic airforces and I left my hair out, pinning the front strands back with 2 pastel mini butterfly clips.

Running around Nina just watches me, "Nina? why are you just staring there watching me? Is there anything else you need?"

"Oh um, I just wanted to remind you of the party tonight, and I have breakfast to go on the table for you, it's your favourite, avocado and wasabi on a bagel." Yes don't judge my favourite breakfast, I love spicy food, especially wasabi. I look up and run over to her, kissing her cheek. "You are the best little pumpkin pie I have ever met! Thank you so much Nina I love you!" I say getting my bag and running out of my room.

I run into the kitchen, seeing a paper bag with my name written in sharpie, I grab it, running to the front door.

"I'm leaving!" I call out, opening the door and running out. Zooming down the hallway, some girls staring at me because I looked like a frantic mess...