• CHAPTER 6 •

THEME SONG • 'Timber' By Pitbull and Kesha

"It's going down, I'm yelling timber

You better move you better dance

Let's make a night, you won't remember"

OUTFIT

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

I get out of the car with the girls and take a deep breath, nervous. I hate parties, but I will deal tonight for my friends and my brother.

Walking up the lawn there are people everywhere already. Girls are taking photos with the football house sign, someone is throwing up in a bush, and a couple is practically ripping each others clothes off, possibly forgetting they are in public.

I get to the front door and I turn around the the girls, "Everyones phones charged?" I ask, nods and yes's come back.

"Ok, if anyone needs to leave come find one of us, just so we can either leave as well or so that we know and don't think you've been kidnapped" Nina explains, making us all laugh. Nina and Emma head in while Grace stays behind.

"Mia if you feel at all uncomfortable, come get me ok? I will leave straight away. Or tell Mattie, he probably won't let you out of his sight anyway" Grace hugs me and I smile, grateful for my amazing best friend.

I open the door and my eyes widen, so many people. I look around at all of the squished bodies, how am I supposed to fit through there? People are dancing, practically on top of each other. And there is no room to move.

"Ok take my hand, I don't want you getting lost in the crowd" Grace says. I take her hand tightly, and we push through lots and lots of people.

I see people looking at me, girls look mad and boys give me a weird look only confusing me...

Finally getting through the front foyer, we make it into the kitchen and living area. It's a bit more spacious here, and I can actually breath oxygen instead of just sweats and the breath of other people.