• CHAPTER 22 •

chapter 22

THEME SONG • Sign Of The Times' By Harry Styles

"We never learn,

We've been here before,

Why are we always stuck and running from the bullets,

the bullets..."

MIA'S POV

Sighing, I get out of my car, just wanting to get inside and have a nap. I have just gotten back from visiting my mom and dad, because my classes were canceled today, and I thought why not go today instead of Sunday, when I will be stressed over homework.

Heading up to my apartment, I look to see a few other people getting home from work and various activities that they were doing earlier. It is about eight pm on a Friday night, and I think the girls and I are going to have a take in food and movie night, because its been a while since we have just chilled out us four.

"Good even gorgeous, how are you doing on this fine evening?" Nina asks me as she barges through the door. 

"What did you do?" I ask, knowing she is up to something bad, her fake English accent is a dead give away that she is in trouble.

"Uhh well, I was wondering if you could come with me to pick up Aiden, he's at the bar next to our food place to pickup, and he's drunk and needs to go home. All of the boys have been drinking like all day and he's calling saying he wants to crash here cause people are at their place being annoying, I don't even know, but I need to pick him up. Please come with me?" Nina pleads, and seeing as I was going to go pick up dinner anyway, I don't mind.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind, just jet me go change, have we ordered dinner yet?" I ask as I make my way towards my bedroom, Nina following and jumping on my bed.

"Yeah, like 5 minutes ago, so by the time you get changed, we should be leaving anyways."

"Perfect."

I go into my closet. I want to wear something comfy. As much as California isn't considered to get to cold, it is getting quite chilly in November, and I'm not in the mood to be freezing.

MIA'S OUTFIT