• CHAPTER 16 •

THEME SONG • 'Just The Way You Are' By Bruno Mars

"Cause girl you're amazing,

just the way you are..."

3RD PERSONS POV

3RD PERSONS POV

Jackson carried Mia into the kitchen, like a little cuddly bear she was wrapped around Jacksons much larger frame as he placed her at the edge of the bench, in the corner of the kitchen. A few guys were around the kitchen and living area, but the two just ignored them, like they were in their own world.

"What do you want?" Jackson quietly asks Mia, standing in front of her, and lightly rubbing her lower back under her hoodie while they are discussing options.

"I'm really not that hungry" Mia whispers, looking guiltily up at Jackson, but he just looks at Mia lovingly.

"How about a smoothie, you don't need to eat any solid food, it will be a good start, and it doesn't have to be a big one." Jackson suggests and Mia nods and lightly smiles,

"That would be great, thank you."

"What flavour do you prefer, we have mixed berry, tropical, banana, strawberry, or kale. But no one likes kale." Jackson asks, scrunching up his face when suggesting the kale smoothie.

"Tropical would be amazing."

"One tropical smoothie coming right up baby." Jackson says, giving Mia a light kiss on the forehead, before getting started, followed be being scolded at when he told Mia to sit her ass down and not help.

Anyone could tell the two really liked each other. Some would say maybe starting to fall in love, they just needed to realise it themselves. They looked at each other and no one else when the other was in the room, their eyes looked full when staring at each others. Mia had never experienced something like this before and Jackson had promised to never experience this again, so both of them are doing things they never thought they would do. And that is what is so beautiful about the two of them, they are both going against something for each other, to be with each other.

When Mattie walks into the kitchen, with his protein drink and AirPods in, just coming back from visiting a special someone on the way home from weights training. He is surprised and confused to find Mia sitting in what looks like Jacksons hoodie and shorts, sitting on an island bench with Jackson rubbing her back underneath her hoodie lifting it up slightly, while the two giggle, looking deep into each others eyes and a smoothie in her hand.

What were they doing? This was weird to Mattie. While he had noticed them getting closer over the past few weeks, he didn't expect it to be like this. It was definitely a weird sight to him, see his little sister and best friends practically cuddling, he almost felt like he wanted to tug Mia away from Jackson, wanting to protect her like he did in high school.

But suddenly he was pulled away by a small hand, and he was dragged into the hallway. Mattie was confused until he looked and saw Grace tugging him into the living room, where Grayson laid on the couch, upset that his girlfriend had just left him, and Aiden laying on the couch opposite.