• CHAPTER 21 •

THEME SONG • 'Angeleyes' By ABBA

"Look into his angel eyes,

One look and your hypnotised,

He'll take your heart and you must pay the price..."

MIA'S POV

three weeks later...

The past three weeks have been the best there weeks I think I have ever had at college. Everything has been going so well...

I've been back to Jackson's family's house twice, once for lunch again, which Jackson has tried to drag me to every week since I have met them, but I did have to go to my family's lunch one week, and unfortunately Jackson couldn't make it due to having an away game, but he is due to come along for the next visit. I have also been over to babysit Mackenzie, due to her request, which of course I didn't mind, and Melissa and Mark were very glad to have a night out, so I was glad to help.

As for Jackson and I, I think there has been only a couple days where I haven't seen him since that Sunday. We literally hang out all the time, and I love it. We have been getting our project done, and most of the time we turn those 'study sessions' into dates, or just time to spend together. Things have been going well.

Currently, we were getting ready because its halloween! The boys unfortunately cannot drink much because they have practice tomorrow morning, but I'm sure they don't care too much as it's only practice, they have a bye this week, so we are going out tonight to a duo's themed halloween party with a twist, that some of our groups friends that are frat members, are hosting.

The girls and I are currently running around. We are all going with the boys, some as 'couples' and others as friends. Emma and Mattie are going as Barbie and Ken, who is surprised, not me! Then obviously Grace and Grayson, who are going as a Witch and Wizard, Jackson and I, who are going as the Angel and Devil, and Aiden and Nina are going together as Jessie and Woody from Toy Ttory...

"Mia, where is the cowboy hat?" Nina calls out from her room, who is borrowing my hat for her look.

I run and grab it, and then give it to her as she comes into the door of mine.

"Holy shit you look stunning!" Nina yells, jumping up and down in excitement in her sexy looking Jessie costume.

NINA'S OUTFIT