𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫

To say I was nervous is an understatement

To say I was nervous is an understatement. Goosebumps scattered across my tanned skin as I stared at my reflection in my full length mirror. My black silk dress hugged my body highlighting my curves. I decided to put on natural colours for my makeup even though I hate wearing make up but you know gotta make myself look presentable rather than looking I just rolled out of bed. My brunette, wavy hair fell past my shoulders as it covered my gold hoop earrings. I wore black high heels along with a gold necklace with a rose pendant on it.

I grabbed my black purse along with my my phone and opened my bedroom door. As usual Santiago was outside wearing his usual black suit.

"Looking beautiful m'lady." He bowed playfully while laughing slightly.

"Why thank you kind sir." I chuckled as I began walking down the halls.

"How are you feeling?" We turned a corner as the stares came into view, the sounds of my heels clicking against the floor echoed through the hall.

I sighed as we approached the stairs. "Like shit. This whole thing just happened so suddenly."

"At least he's rich." He wiggles his eyebrows grinning as I burst out laughing walking down the stairs. Of course Santiago is the type of person to say that shit.

"Shut up." I playfully nudge him as we approach the living room where my family is sat.

"I'll see you later Amara." Santiago then walked off as I walked towards where my parents were sitting in the living room.

My father was wearing blank dress pants that were tailored perfectly along with a white dress shirt that was tucked into his pants. A forest green bow tie was wrapped around his neck, tied neatly along with a black suit jacket that was wrapped around him.His silver wedding ring wad wrapped around his ring finger and he wore black dress shoes to complete his outfit.

My mother was sat beside him wearing a long, forest green dress with a slit that went mid thigh.She was wearing gold jewellery and her hair was curled and fell just above her shoulders. A green purse was clutched into her hand as her diamond wedding ring glistened underneath the living room light. She wore gold high heels to complete her outfit.

On the other couch was Damon and Luca who were wearing black tuxedos with red bow ties. Their light brown, wavy hair fell above their forehead almost covering their emerald green eyes. Luca had a small scar on his jaw so that's how you could easy tell them apart and as for Damon his hair hair was slightly shorter than Luca's. They were both wearing red air force jordan 1's to match their outfits. They've always hated dress shoes so they always wore sneakers with any of their outfits.

Both of my brothers jaws were clenched which probably means my parents told them the news. Fuck.

"I still can't believe this shit!" Luca yelled as he stood up from his seat glaring at my father.