Chapter 12- The Nightmare

Katy's POV
It was getting late and Leo was becoming restless.
"Do you want something to eat?" he asked while standing up. I shook my head. "I'll rephrase that. What do you want to eat?"
"Nothing" I told him in between sobs.
"You have to eat something" he replied.
"I don't want anything!" I shouted. He walked off into the kitchen. After a minute he came back with a jar of Nutella and two spoons.
"You're hurting," he whispered. "Nutella always makes me feel better" I half smiled at his kindness.

I woke up the next morning with Leo's arm around me. My alarm was going off so I turned it off. I turned round to face Leo. He was still sleeping and looked so hot. I literally shouted at my self in my own head for thinking that. I gently shook him. His eyelids opened to reveal his dreamy brown eyes.
"Morning princess" he said in a raspy morning voice.
"You need to get ready for school" I told him. He stretched and stared at me.
"You're not going to school are you?" he questioned.
"I am" I replied.
"Katy your allowed time to mourn" he whispered.
"I just want to distract myself" I shrugged. I sat up and stretched. Leo sat up as well.
"Stay at home" he told me. With tears welling up in my eyes I led back down.
"Fine but you need to get ready" I cried.
"No I'm staying with you" he stated.

Leo's POV
I sat on the sofa with Katy asleep on me. I sat watching SpongeBob while gently playing with her hair. Suddenly, Katy grabbed my hand and started kicking her legs. She woke up screaming. She sat up and was breathing quickly.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head unable to speak. After a minute she calmed down.
"Did you have a nightmare?" I questioned concerned.
"Yeah" she nodded. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. She cried into my shoulder. After a minute she pulled away.
"Shall we get something to eat?" She asked while forcing a smile.

Katy's POV
After a another day Auntie Jenny and Uncle James returned. This time they were joined by Tia, Sam, Crystal and Tallulah. They walked through the door in silence. I was engulfed in hugs from all directions. They were all tearful hugs and I hated it. They all went into the living room where Leo was sat watching tv. He politely excused himself and went home. I sat down on the sofa to have cuddles with Tallulah.
"Auntie Katy I missed you" she shouted while hugging me.
"I missed you too" I smiled.

~~~The Day of the Funeral~~~
I got up at 7 am to get ready for the funeral. I just wanted the day to be over and done with. I trudged downstairs still half asleep. I made some breakfast and sat in the dinning room. After spending nearly an hour just staring into space, I went upstairs to get ready. I got changed into a black lace maxi dress. I then slightly curled my hair and did my makeup.

I stood outside the church and stared as everyone walked in. I just stood there, hesitant to go in. Suddenly, I felt someone's arm wrap round my waist. I turned my head slightly to see Leo.
"Are you coming inside?" he asked. I nodded and he led me inside.

I could barely listen to the service. I just blocked the noise out and become stuck in a pit of sorrow. I just stared at the coffin that led in front of me.

When it finally came to burying them my face was soaked with tears. The coffin was slowly lowered into the grave next my nan and grandad.
"I love you so much" I cried as I stood by the edge. "I can't wait to see you again" I threw a handful of dirt in then walked away. I couldn't stay anymore so I just walked off.

I sat down at the the ice cream parlour. I sat and comfort ate ice cream. I spent ages at the ice cream parlour until I could finally work up the courage to go home. Just as I was going into the house I heard a voice.
"Katy!" Leo shouted. I turned to see him walking over.
"Hey" I half smiled.
"Hey do you want to stay at mine?" He asked.
"Yeah sure but I need to get some stuff" I answered. He nodded and I opened the door and he followed me inside.
"Do whatever I'll be 2 minutes" I told him. I ran upstairs and quickly threw a load of stuff into a bag.

I ran back down the stairs to see Leo sat in the living room talking to Tia.
"So this is the famous Leondre?" She asked me while grinning. I hit her arm.
"You better not scare him away" I glared. With that I went to Leo's.

A/N
I've updated again👏
Sorry that this chapter is terrible. I had loads of ideas last night then I fell asleep and forgot them all😕
Will try to update soon💋
Please vote, comment and follow😘