Chapter 19 - Him

Katy's POV
The thought of school and seeing Leo made me want to hide away in my room forever. But I couldn't. I got out of bed and got dressed before doing my makeup. I decided that I wanted to do something different with my hair. So I decided to put my hair up in a plain ponytail. I then added a nice hairband.

I was just about to leave the house when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Leo. Every time I looked at him I was just reminded how much I love him.
"Bye!" I shouted before leaving. We started walking and Leo started talking to me. I missed being able to say that he was mine.
"I'm sorry about what I said yesterday," I apologised. "I shouldn't have said that,"
"I love you Katy," he smiled looking at me. Ive never wanted to kiss him more in my life.
"You have a girlfriend," I reminded him.
"I'm only with her to make you jealous," he admitted.
"She may be a bitch but it's wrong to play with someone's emotions," I sighed.
"I'll break up with her and then we can be together again!"
"You can break up with her but I won't go straight back out with you," I started. "Because I'll get called a home wrecker and everyone will hate me. Plus I'm just not like that!"

When I got to school I went and stood with Hailey, who was standing by herself.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"They're not normally here at this time," she told me. "And neither are you."
"Is it really early?" I asked.
"Yeah!" she giggled.
"How come you're here so early?" I asked out of curiosity.
"My mum drops me off earlier so she can get my brothers and sister to school on time," she explained.

At break we sat in the cafeteria like normal. We were just chatting when Tamzin came storming in.
"Leo just broke up with me," she told me. "And if I find out that you've had anything to do with this you Irish home wrecking whore I will make your pathetic life miserable!" Everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at us.
"I'm sorry that he's broken up with you but I have nothing to do with it," I told her calmly. Suddenly Jasmine, Millie and Ellen came running in.
"Watch your back," Tamzin warned before walking away.

I walked home with Leo again even though Tamzin's threat kind of scared me.
"Tamzin is mad that you broke up with her," I told him.
"I know, she slapped me," he replied.
"She came and threatened me!" I exclaimed.
"So if I asked you out right now you would say no?" he frowned.
"I'm waiting at least a week!" I laughed.
"Shame because I thought that we could share some Nutella and watch a movie," he batted his eyelashes at me. I giggled.
"We can as friends," I smiled.

I went round Leo's and we sat in his living room eating Nutella and watching Grown Ups. Halfway through the movie Leo tried to put his arm around me. I glared at him so he knew not to.

After the movie finished we were about to put another one on when Tilly and Joey came walking in.
"Ooh is it the lovebirds?" Joey teased.
"We're just friends," I told him. He awkwardly stood there trying to figure out what to say. Luckily he didn't have to.
"You know Leo loves you," Tilly told me while sitting down. I turned to look at Leo to see that he had gone bright red.
"I know," I smiled.
"He loves you as more than a friend," she continued.
"I know," I giggled.
"Why can't you two be together then?" she asked. "Do you not love him?"
"It's complicated," I told her.
"It doesn't have to be," she replied.
"Okay Tilly you can shut up now!" Leo exclaimed. His face was bright red. Joey was laughing loads. Tilly just looked confused.
"Was I not supposed to say that?" she asked. With that even I started laughing. It went awkwardly silent for a moment.
"So what movie are we watching?" Joey asked.

I finally left Leo's at 8pm. I had a lot of fun with them. When I got home I went and had a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I saw that I had a text.
From Leo😍❤️
Thanks for a fun time😘 lyl princess xxx
I started grinning loads. It's weird how one text can put you into a good mood. I then went to bed and found myself dreaming about Leo.

A/N
Another update👏
QOTC: what's your favourite TV series?
Please vote, comment and follow😘