Chapter 6 - The Kiss

Katy's POV

I was sat on the sofa watching 17 again (only because Zac Efron is in it) when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Leondre. (L-Leo K-Katy)

L- Hey, have your friends gone now? x

K- Yeah they left an hour ago x

L- Do you want to come round mine and stay the night so that you won't be home alone? xx

K- Yeah okay x

L- Okay come over whenever you're ready xx

I went up to my room and pulled my bag out from under my bed. I started putting my stuff in it: chargers, toothbrush, long pyjamas, clothes, hair products, makeup etc. Once I had finished packing my bag, I went back downstairs. I turned the tv off and made sure that all the lights in the house were off before leaving and locking the door behind me. I went next door to Leondre's house and knocked. Leo answered the door almost straight away. He invited me in, then I followed him into the living room. Joey and Tilly, who is Leondre's little sister, were sat on one of the sofas watching tv. Leondre went and sat on the other sofa, which was a two seat sofa, and I awkwardly went and sat next to him. "Hi Katy" Joey greeted me. "Hey Joey" I replied. An awkward silence filled the room. "Is that Leo's girlfriend?" Tilly whispered to Joey but loud enough for me and Leondre to hear. I could see that Leondre had gone bright red. I could feel my cheeks blushing, which was weird because I never blush. "Not yet" I could hear Joey whisper back while grinning at Leondre. Leondre went even redder, which almost didn't seem possible.

Leo's POV

So last night I admitted to Joey that I had some feelings for Katy, which was a big mistake because now he won't stop teasing me. Tilly just asked Joey if Katy was my girlfriend and now it's really awkward because I know that Katy heard. "Not yet" Joey replied to her while grinning at me. I could feel that I had gone very red. Katy just sat there awkwardly next to me on the sofa. "We were thinking about watching some movies tonight, Katy, do you want to do that?" I asked Katy trying to make things less awkward. "Yeah sure, that sounds fun" she replied. "I was thinking that we could watch the woman black" Joey grinned. He only suggested this because he knew that I hated horror movies. "No, that movie is not even scary! We should watch Final Destination 5. It's not scary but it is so gruesome" Katy exclaimed excitedly. "What do you think Leo?" Joey grinned staring at me. "Yeah that sounds good" I replied.

When tea time came, we ordered a Dominos to eat while watching movies. After the pizza arrived, we set up the movie. It was really gruesome. About halfway through the movie, I decided to the good old yawning trick. I fake yawned and wrapped my arm Katy. I half expected her to push my arm away but she didn't. Instead she led her head on my chest. I looked across to see Joey grinning at me. When the movie ended, it was getting late so we decided to go go bed. "Where am I actually sleeping tonight?" Katy asked while sitting up. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa" I told her. She nodded half asleep. I showed her up stairs to the bathroom so that she could get changed and I went into my bedroom to get changed.

Katy's POV

After I got changed into my pyjamas, which had Minnie mouse on them, I went into Leondre's room. I climbed into his bed. "Goodnight princess" he whispered as he started walking towards the door. "Wait" I started. He stopped and turned to face me. "I feel bad for stealing your bed from you and making you sleep on the sofa. Why don't you sleep in your bed with me. Like without it being weird. You know just friends." I started rambling. "Okay, if you're sure" he said. He turned out the light. He came and led down next to me. I turned and led facing him. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. He stared back into my eyes. Suddenly I leaned in and kissed him. I couldn't help it. He kissed me back. We both pulled away at the same time. "Goodnight princess" he whispered softly. "Goodnight" I whispered back. I turned so that my back was to him. I could feel fireworks in my stomach. That kiss was the best kiss I had ever had. It wasn't my first nut it was the best. I started thinking about what my mum would think if she could see this right now. But I didn't care.

My eyes slowly opened the next morning. I looked around to see that I wasn't in my own room. Then I remembered that I was at Leondre's house. He has his arm wrapped around my waist. I reached for my phone, which was on the side. I unlocked it and started scrolling through my feeds. When I got onto Instagram I had a notification saying that I had been tagged in @devriesjoey photo. I clicked on it to see that he had uploaded a photo of me and Leondre sleeping in the same position I had just woken up in with the caption: How cute. I found that he had also uploaded the same photo to Twitter. "Fuck sake" I muttered under my breath in annoyance. I carefully got myself out from under Leo's arm. I got my back and went into the bathroom to get changed. I got changed into my black skater skirt with a white top that says 'Bonjour Bitches' and my leather jacket. I then put in my blue extensions and brushed through my jet black hair. I went back into Leondre's room to see that he was still asleep. I plugged my hair curlers into an empty plug socket and loosely curled the ends of my hair. I then sprayed my hair spray. I couldn't be bothered to my make up.

It was only 10am but I was bored so I woke Leondre up. "Morning" he smiled when I woke him. "Have you seen what Joey posted?" I asked annoyed. "No, what did he post?" he asked confused. I pulled out my phone and showed him. "That's actually quite a cute photo" Leo smiled. "No he needs to delete it!" I whined. "Before my sister sees it and before I become hated by all your fans!" As I was saying this Leondre was getting out of bed and putting his onesie on. "I'll tell him to delete it" Leondre smiled. I sighed in relief. I followed Leondre downstairs and into the kitchen, where Joey was making toast. Joey turned around when he saw us and laughed. "Alright love birds?" he chuckled. I gave him a dirty look. "Joey you need to delete that photo" Leondre told him. "But it's cute" Joey complained. "Seriously delete it," I started it. "Because if my sister sees that she will kill me. And if my friends see that they will continuously ask questions. On top of that I'm going to become hated. And... fuck" I trailed off remembering Jasmine, Tamzin, Millie and Ellen's warning. "Okay I'll delete" Joey sighed. He pulled out his phone and deleted it.

But it was too late.

Too many people had already seen it.

A/N
Katy and Leo kissed!!
Do you guys think that Keondre will happen now?
I really need to come up with a better ship name than Keondre.
Who do you think has seen the photo of Katy and Leo?
Please vote, comment and follow xx