Chapter 23 - Did you miss me?

I spent Sunday morning bored out of my mind. Charlie was going home at lunch time and I didn't really want to interrupt their bro time. Because let's admit it Chardre is real.

I sat in the living room half watching TV half continuously refreshing Twitter waiting for something to happen. But nothing did happen. Spoiler alert nothing happens on Twitter on Sunday's. I texted Leo and told him to come round after Charlie had left as a way to try and fix my boredom. I then went back to refreshing Twitter.

As I was refreshing Twitter for the 8 billionth time, I heard a knock at the door. I ran to the door and opened it straight away.
"Did you miss me?" I heard a voice ask. I looked to see Tom.

Tom is my favourite cousin. He's hilarious, caring and tough. We used to have so many great memories together from when I came to visit Wales. He lives in North Wales so I hadn't seen him until now.

"Tom!" I shouted while pulling him into a huge hug.
"Wow you really missed me!" he laughed. I heard Auntie Jenny laugh from behind us. I pulled away from the hug and turned to look at her.
"You didn't tell me Tom was coming," I said.
"I thought it would be a nice surprise," she laughed.

Leo's POV
We took Charlie to the train station and made sure he got on his train before going home. I went straight to Katy's and knocked on the door. Jenny answered the door and sent me up to Katy's room.

I entered her room to see her sat laughing with some guy. I felt a pang of jealousy stab my chest. I could feel my fists clenching slightly.
"Leo," Katy smiled giving me a quick hug and kiss. "This is Tom," she told me.
"Alright?" he greeted me.
"Hi," I half smiled at him trying to be nice.

I had no idea who Tom was but Katy seemed to be very close to him. The thought of him made me angry. I had never experienced jealousy before but I did not like it. I felt like I was competing with him the whole time I was there.

When Tom went to the toilet Katy came to give me a cuddle.
"Stay tonight?" she asked while looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.
"Wouldn't you rather Tom stay?" I replied bitterly. She looked up at me in confusion for a few moments. Her confusion ended with laughter.
"What?" I snapped frustrated.
"Tom is my cousin," she explained in between laughs. I suddenly felt very stupid. "Were you jealous?" she asked after she stopped laughing.
"No," I answered trying to pretend that I hadn't been jealous. She smiled at me.
"Being jealous shows you care," she smiled.

She was right. I was jealous of Tom because I thought that Katy liked him better. I was jealous because I didn't want to loose her. I was jealous because I loved her. I trust Katy and trust she would never cheat on me. But I still get jealous because I care. I get jealous because I can't imagine life without her. I get jealous because she is mine and I don't what to share.

Being jealous shoes you care.

A/N
I've updated👏
I'm back at school now so updates will be less frequent again😒
Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS IT MEANS A LOT TO KNOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CONTINUE TO READ MY STORY ALL THE TIME❤️💗
I love you all so much😘💗❤️

Please vote, comment and follow😘