[17] Wot

Don't tell your mother,
Kiss one another,
Die for each other,
*falls off chair*

💫
🪐

Pool-pool's best friend pov

Our only purpose right now, get that stones away from Thanos.

I see King T Challa, Oh lord I'm panicking. He's overwhelmed by the crazy monsters he throws the glove at us.

"We got it!" Peter yells, both of us help to carry the glove, and damn it is heavy. We land and find ourselves in the swarms of monsters.

"Pete," I say. "It's time to activate this bitch."

Peter nods. We say at the same time. "Activate instant kill!"

Our robotic spidey arms slash the monsters with expert precision. It's fucking fantastic.

   We're killing it, we're the coolest fiancé. We're kicking names, taking asses. Oh, how I wish I could see myself in this scene as an audience with Peter.

Until, we start to realize they're coming nonstop.

"We got it! We got it!" I panic.

"We do! We do!" Peter panics, "Babe— I'm starting to think— maybe we don't!"

We hear Captain's voice. "Hey, Queens, another world! Heads up!"

Steve throws Mew Mew over our heads, I hug Peter with the glove in my arms, and Peter webs up.

"No way you're unworthy!" I shout as we fly, this pure kid is unworthy?! No way!

"Maybe I'm just too young!" He shouts back.

Suddenly some metal from the sky pours down on us, we fall still hugging each other. "AHHHH." We scream.

Then, Pepper as Rescue comes to save us! She looks so cool! "Hang on kids, I've got you."

She says then drags us to Valkyrie and her beautiful Pegasus.

"Baby Brunn!" I yell happily.

"Hey cutie, and your boyfriend." She smiles.

"We got engaged! Nice to meet you baby Brunn-arghhhhhhh!!" I think Peter thinks Baby Brunn is her name now.

We try to get away but everything from both the sky and the ground is all coming at us. A blast knocks us off the Pegasus.

We hit the ground, covered in dust, hugging each other tightly with the glove in middle like a bolster.

"Well, this is comfy..." I say.

"We're like, dying, (Y/n)." Peter says back.

"Marvel won't kill me, I'm a stowaway from another world. And Marvel won't kill you, you still have to film Spider-man... homeless, whatever they'll call it." I say.

We look around, the Avengers are in bad shape. Where's Carol? She can't be like cops that come when everything is over with, can't she?