[4] Captain Language

Two bros chilling in a hot tub.
Five feet apart cause they're not gay.

🌎

🌍

I woke up feeling horrible, Thor was so big. He tossed and turned, took all my blanket, snored, cried for Loki in his sleep, even almost kicked me off the damn bed once too. At least he woke up feeling a little better, if it counts at all.

Tony and I looked like shit. He was paler than me because he lied he had food when he didn't so I got to eat on that ship.

Ever since I woke up, I have been eating nonstop, Natasha turned into my mum and fed me all that I could eat so I recover.

On Tony's side was another thing, he wouldn't eat, and he looked hurt, he then turned that into anger. Saline drip in both our arms, we were broken physically, all of us were broken mentally.

"It's been twenty-three days since Thanos came to Earth." Captain said. The one with ding-dong.

"World governments are in pieces. " Natasha continued. "The parts that are still working, are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent of all living creatures." She had tears welled up.

Tony noticed Thor finally, grieving with himself.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's pissed. Thinks he failed. Which, of course he did, but, you know, there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?" Rocket replied.

"Count me in." I said.

"Honestly, at this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear." Tony said. Cool, a nice little easter egg, Marvel made a deal with Build-A-Bear and there are literally stuffed Rocket doll at the store.

Captain tried to bring the subject back. "We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, (Y/n), you fought him."

I tried to cut them, telling them he's going to become a farmer in the comic, Tony cut back first.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while a Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That's what happened. There was no fight."

"You actually fought him, you made him
bleed Tony. Give yourself some credit." I said, trying to calm the atmosphere.

He was a little stunned then remembered I knew things, but he was too hurt to keep it cool now. "Did that stop your boyfriend from disintegrating?"

I backed down instantly.

"Okay. Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Captain still continued. Tony's not having it now.

"I saw this coming a few years back, I had a vision, but I didn't want to believe it. Thought I was dreaming."

"Tony, I'm going to need you to focus..." Captain signed.

"And I needed you... as in past tense."

Great, it's civil war all over again.