[27] Tying you to me

I said, whoever threw that paper,
Your mom's a hoe

🌚

Married girl

The ' I do ' from you must be the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

I think as I look at him. Sitting beside me are Natasha and Wanda who seem to be in a competition of who can get drunker tonight.

"So, you went through the multiverses and gained those powers?" Wanda asks me, she looks very tipsy.

"Yes, it was one hell of a ride." I sigh yet with a happy smile.

"What can you do now again?" Natasha asks, she seems fine holding her alcohol.

"Ugh... I can read minds, control metal... Run— ugh— fast," I try to avoid it regarding Pietro but Wanda didn't catch it with all the boozes. "I can Peter tingles, also I'm a witch."

"Like Strange?" Nat asks.

"Nah, it's complicated." I smile, "I used to be able to duplicate anyone's power, but since I come back here I can't anymore. But honestly, it's too much already. And I'd be scared to touch anyone too much and explode or something."

"Wait... you could read minds?" Wanda looks like she will pass out after two more glasses. "Then tell me what's Bucky and Sam's deal, he's been staring at Peter weirdly the entire night."

I follow her gaze and notice them looking moody, I focus on them.

That little brat...

Sam thinks.

Life is sad... I'm a century old and I don't even know what is love...

Bucky thinks.

I laugh, then proceed to say, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing," I try to keep a straight face, "But I am. It's so sad but I'm laughing. I hate myself."

Suddenly the music changes, we are approaching the dancing time. Wanda gets up excitedly. "Oh! Go dance! I'll play the song you told me about!"

She then stumbles her way to the DJ, which is Ned, bless him.

Peter and I look at each other instantly with a smile, he walks up to me and reaches out his hand.

"Will you dance with me?"

"Why would I not." I say and we run to the dancing floor like kids.

Tony and Pep join, Steve and Nat join, Sam and Bucky (?) join, everyone else grabs their partner up as well.

"Remember me telling you about a very good song from my world?" I ask Peter as I put my hands on his shoulder and he wraps his on my waist.

"The one that very much reminds you of us?" He asks back with the softest smile.

"Yeah and... Ned is pulling it up now." I look over at Ned being mesmerized by Wanda's beauty and playing the song up.

The sweet string melody plays and I get excited. "It's called invisible strings. Taylor Swift."

"Is she a superhero?" He asks me.

"Um. Pretty much." I laugh.

"Is she quick? Ya'know? Taylor Swift, very swiftly moves everywhere."

She starts singing and I sing along the words in his arms. I can see Tony and Pepper looking at us with a smile.

   The lyrics start joining us.