[9] Elon Musk

Country boy, I love youuuu....
...blehhhhhhh

⭐️
💫
🌟

"Fluffy or not fluffy?" Cassie asked.

"Fluffy omelet all the way." I replied.

We're in her house, I was stretching so that maybe tiredness will leave my body, it didn't help, I ended up feeling even more sleepy.

"How are you doing lately?" She slid the omelet from the pan to my plate.

"What do you mean?"

"Just... you look tired."

"I am super tired..." I murmured, putting food in my mouth with half opened eyes.

"You want me to come by and help again?"

"Nah... It's alright, it's just, the last of us are just so tired, there are so many people left that needs help and now it's just mostly us who helps them... Natasha works hardest, she should be the one whining, not me." I cheered myself up.

   Cassie sat next to me and sighed. "I mean, it's even harder for you because, no offense, you never move on... I meant, never lose hope that we will get everyone back." She tried to say it as nice as possible.

   "I knew for sure this isn't the end, but the wait... is just so long, too long, it's been five freaking years, you were just a little girl and now you're close to my age, I meant my body's age at least."

   "I never asked, how's it feel being 21 years old trapped in a body of 16 years old?"

   "..." I looked at her disappointedly, disappointed about my life I mean.

   "I still feel so young too... I still feel just the same, especially after dad..."

   "I know you don't like me saying it but, please never lose hope."

   "It's been 5 years (Y/n)..." She said sadly.

   "..."

   "I know okay? I believe all you told me, I believe in everything you said, I know you're definitely not from this world, but this... you don't know what's coming this time (Y/n)."

   It hurts because... "You're right. My hope was so high but now they're just, I don't even know how to put this, it's like my hope is just confused if it should be hoping."

   "I miss him. I miss everyone." She said.

   "Me too, Cassie, me too." I said.

   We were so sad that our omelet looked depressed as well.

   Until someone spammed her doorbell and pounded on the door.

"Let me get that." I was about to get up but she was already closer to the door, so I sit back down and continue my fluffy egg.

It was quiet for a while, and she was out of sight, I was getting suspicious so I shouted.

"Cassie, who is it?"