[6] All Alone

Aw
Fuck
I can't believe you've done this

🌦
🌥
☁️

According to drunk Thor, before the ship was ambushed by Thanos, he was able to send the civilians off, Brunnhilde took care of them. It's been three days since we returned back as a failure, and the one that's left came to earth as they had planned.

Natasha and the one with any strength left helped them as much as we could.

The first word I said to Brunnhilde was. "I am gay for you." She was a little confused but she was at least glad Midgardian offered a hand.

Once we got the Asgardians into a temporary shelter, Thor and Valkyrie decided to get drunk and asked me to join them, apparently, I was Thor's personal good listener.

"And suddenly they started dusting away, I grasped for what was left of them but they went through my fingers..." She said, super drunk. "I didn't know what happened, but I knew it was because of that purple bastard, and I thought you had died."

"I... I almost got him, I was this close to getting him," Thor pointed at his chest. "But I should've gone for his--" He pointed at his head.

Both of them drank the whole glass of beer down in one gulp while I just watched.

"You two have been drinking an entire barrel, how about some burgers?" I tried to help.

"More beer!" Thor shouted.

The owner of the bar downtown, who didn't have any family and didn't get snapped, so he was still open for business walked to the back to get some more. He was mostly confused to what was going on.

"What are we gonna do?..." Thor mourned."I failed my people..."

   "You still have half of them left to take care of. You need to settle in, find them a new place to call home." I muttered.

"The new hope for Asgardian land... How about that?" Thor said and was impressed by his own brilliant idea.

   You smiled wryly at him.

   Brunnhilde drank more beer and sighed. "Just call it new Asgard."

   "Well... yeah, that should work."

   "You guys keep busy making that work, it should distract you from thinking too much..." I grabbed my bag and got up.

   "You going somewhere?" She asked me.

   "I have someone who hasn't answered my call..."

   "Who?" Thor asked though Brunnhilde didn't want him to.

   "Peter's aunt... I wanna know if she's okay." I said.

   "Well, I hope she is." Thor said genuinely.

   "Thank you. I'll come back to help you guys."

   I had to leave, Pepper gave me a car, it could auto-drive so I could travel alone, she also gave me some money, told me to take care of myself, to hurry up and return.