[19] So many hugs

Oh my gawd
He on X-GAMES mode

🎶
🎵

Peter Parker

How wonderful life was, that (Y/n) was in my world.

How miserable life is, now that I am in her world.

Help me!

When she said her world was bad, I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Apparently, there are no super people at all, no aliens, no advanced technology, no magic neither. I mean how did people on this earth lived this far?

All the Avengers are here, but they are not themselves. This is what I gathered from what she told me;

Thor is an Australian, has too many kids, he is also a goofball. His name is Chris Hemsworth, I guess that's why he is worthy, because Hemsworthy.

Loki is actually not bad and in her words, is an actual angel that nobody deserves. His name is also Tom Hiddleston, and he is very kind, he hugs me a lot, I love hugging.

   I refuse to believe that Robert Downey Junior is not Mr. Stark. They are exactly the same, shirts, sense of humor, that aura from him, the richness of him. That's Mr. Stark! And they're the same person! Maybe he went into the wrong world like (Y/n).

   Captain America is NOT like himself at all, he's so funny, and when he laughs he touches my chest all the time, I don't get it! Like dude why would you touch my boobs! He is also named Chris, Chris Evans. Mr. Hemsworthy said Captain leaked his ding dong all over the internet in this world!

Wanda Maximoff is very gorgeous, (Y/n) calls her Lizzie. I'm feeling a little down that everyone in this world loves (Y/n) so much. Lizzie hugs her so tight, Thor keeps lifting her off the ground and makes her fly around, am I important here?... as Peter...?

One thing accurate is Sam, as in Anthony (Tony?) and Bucky as Sebastian hates me to my guts. (Y/n) says they're just goofing around and we are all family here. But I feel attacked. They keep wanting to give me juice.

AND MJ doesn't look like her in my world, and she kissed (Y/n)! They're girlfriends in this universe, but I just got engaged with (Y/n)... I think I need a corner to cry.

"You okay?" (Y/n) asks me, looking worried.

"I'm... fine. I just... don't feel belong."

But (Y/n) knows me better, she knows I'm not fine. She looks left and right then takes my hand and takes me to the balcony.

It's out of sight, under the dimming light bulbs, and it's windy. She touches my cheek.

"Talk to me."

I sigh, looking at the sky that looks just like mine, yet feels so different. "You belong in both worlds, (Y/n). But not me, clearly I don't belong here."

"This is temporary, I know it." She says it like she wants to assure herself that. "We've got unfinished business on the other side, and we'll deal with it."

I grab her hand and touch her ring. "I just wanna get rid of that purple asshole and be home, staying home, be at home together."