[24] Legends never die

Welcome to Bible Study.
We're all children of Jesus...
Kumbaya my looordd

👁👄👁

   "Owen... I mean, ugh, Mobius...?" I say, panicking at the sight of them.

   Peter grabs my hand, "(Y/n)... Are they in this universe?"

   "Pete, remember Ryan-pool and I were talking about Loki having his own series?" I ask, he nods back quickly. "They're from that."

   Mobius looks around with his hand on his waist, "Is this thing broken? Which timeline are we? Where even are we?" He says.

   Then... from behind him, Loki walks out.

   "Speaking of the devil." I say, "A very hot one might I add."

   "'Kay whatever." Peter pouts.

   Loki looks at us and his surroundings confusedly, "This isn't where we're supposed to be." He then looks at me and Peter, I wave at him and he waves back!

   "But it says these two kids are variants." Mobius points at us.

   "Then what do we do? Reset it and take them in?" One of the guards asks Mobius.

    "Stop!" I yell, what the fuck!? TVA isn't going to mess this up for me, "This is not your sacred timeline."

   By that, in fan's terms, this isn't their universe. We are indeed two characters from the MCU but now we are in Harry Potter's universe, so they shouldn't have any rights!

   "How do you know about us?" Mobius asks me, I can feel the tension of his doubts.

   "It doesn't matter, but you do not have the right to be capturing or altering anything here, this isn't your world to fix the plot!" I say, then look at Loki. "Loki, have you met Sylvie yet?"

   Loki shakes his head, "Who?"

   "Okay, so this is early episodes of Loki, you took the space stone from Tony and got captured by these guys correct?" I ask, and he nods his head back confusedly.

   "She isn't supposed to know that," Mobius says,

   "I got that a lot. The TVA's range only covers the marvel cinematic universe, as known as the sacred timeline, so if I'm right..." I put my fingers on my temple and stop everyone from moving except Loki with Professor X's power, "My power from another sacred timeline works on them."

   "Okay... how can you do that?" Loki asks me, looking at everyone all frozen in places.

   I start to feel the headache, maybe trying to paralyze these TVA members is taking too much power, and we haven't rested at all. "Loki, I can't hold them for long. But do you feel oppressed right now?!"

   "(Y/n) didn't he like attack New York and killed like so many people?" Peter asks me worriedly.

   "He's forgiven, he's Loki," I say.

   "But—"

   "I don't have much time! Loki, wanna get out of here and get away from these guys trying to use you to catch another you?!"