[28] Arrogant hoe

Baby we're the new romantics!

💙

You's

Every time I thought shit got so crazy that my mind would crumble under the chaos, more shit became more chaotic.

"What— ah? What did you tell me just now?" Tony asks in a face time call.

"I said... there's two versions of me... from other universes... in your helicopter..." I say tiredly, dying inside.

"Did you guys take drugs for your honeymoon or something?"

"Jesus, Tony. No! You guys went back in time, and Thanos from the past showed up as a consequence. I went to multiverses, so I guess now I am taking the consequences."

"Another you!? I thought you said you were from the first real-world where all of us are movies characters."

"Yes! But I don't know either! And this is the interesting part, one of me is Doc Strange's daughter, the other one is your daughter..."

Tony goes through an anxiety attack on FaceTime, as he always does.

"But— How?! I've had one daughter, that's Morgan, as for as I know of anyway..."

"Well, maybe you in the multiverse decide to not use protection!"

"Wait is that dad?" Iron-(Y/n) walks to me, sees Tony Stark, and laughs, "Oh my god hey dad!"

"Wait I'm really your father in your universe?" Tony asks Iron-(Y/n).

"Duh. Went straight in my mother's vajayjay and completely forgotten about it too. Took me forever to make you realize I'm the outcome of your intercourse." Iron-(Y/n) rolls her eyes and walks out.

"Yeah, that's mine if I ever heard one," Tony admits.

"This is crazy! Tony, what do I do!?"

"How am I supposed to know?! I am now having cheeseburgers with Morgan peacefully, you're the one who knows about all this stuff! You yourself are from another universe!" He says.

"That's hurtful, this is my world now..." I say sadly.

Tony lets out a big sigh, "Okay... I'm sorry. Just— figure out what you what, I mean what your lookalikes want, and if I can be of help, get back to me."

"Alright... but I'll have to skip your honeymoon trips, I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry 'bout it... worry about the you's."

"Yeah..."

I end the call and turn back to Peter whose being bombarded by complaints from all the me's about himself in another universe.

"You're like my sugar baby in my universe, actually it's my decision. You bought me potato chips and I bought you a plane, you rejected it though." Iron-me says.

"I... I'm sorry for that?" Peter says awkwardly.

Strange-me adds, "In my world, you stalked me so I sent you to Mount Everest." She says emo-edly. Her black eyeshadows are kinda cool, not gonna lie.