The Greenhouse

You entered the greenhouse behind Cordelia. She sat down on a stool at the large table in the middle of the room, and you followed her lead.

"I really want to know how you're actually doing, (y/n),"

"I'm fine. I should be asking you that question. Are you okay? With Misty being gone?"

"I'll be fine, (y/n). Are you okay? You ran out of the room during the seven wonders and I hadn't seen you since," Cordelia rested her hands on the table. She searched your eyes for any hint of how you felt.

"I- to be honest I couldn't stand seeing you so upset over Misty. It was truly devastating. Also watching Misty disappear from your arms. I won't be forgetting that any time soon," you said halfway revealing the truth.

"I'm honestly surprised, (y/n). Although I know you and Misty were close, but I didn't know you cared about my feelings that much during the situation."

Your hands felt a little shaky now so you rested them on your lap.

"Yeah, it was pretty awful. You were closer to Misty. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. I'm just focusing on strengthening our coven right now."

"Oh congrats on supreme!" You said finally remembering what Madison had told you.

"Thanks, (y/n)." Cordelia smiled and you could have sworn you saw her cheeks blush a little. "I know we aren't very close, but I feel like you have been avoiding me," Cordelia said sadly. "I've been wondering where you are. It's hard to find people when you're blind."

You felt your heart pull a little at Cordelia's confession. You didn't mean to make her sad, even though you two barely talked anyways.

"I- Ms Cordelia, I'm sorry," you looked down at your hands that rested on your lap. "Too be honest. I was scared to see you so hurt. When you were blind and when you left Hank. I thought that maybe Misty was helping you get through that."

Cordelia looked a little thrown back, but she then smiled at you. She leaned forwards into her arms that rested on the table.

"Well, I understand, (y/n). It was hard for me too. Although Misty was a great friend, we didn't really talk about certain topics like that together."

Your heart leapt when you heard Cordelia call Misty a 'friend'. You also felt honoured that Cordelia was talking to you about this.

"Well I'm here if you need to talk," you said taking a leap of faith and finally talking to Cordelia properly.

"Thanks, (y/n), I'm here for you too if you need to talk," Cordelia said as she beamed a little.

"I feel better now that I've talked to you. I'm sorry for avoiding you Ms Cordelia."

"It's alright, also please call me Cordelia. I feel like we'll be good friends."