Dreams of Past and Hells of Dread

You carefully walked down the stairs. The moonlight reflected off the stairs. Your stomach growled. It was 1am and you were up late catching up on spell work, when you got hungry. You decided to creep out of your room to get something to eat without waking anyone up. You were careful to avoid the creaky floor boards as you made your way down the stairs, and then you heard a voice. You paused to listen. It sounded like Cordelia. What was Cordelia doing up this late? You ducked down on the stairs and peered into the living room. You saw Misty and Cordelia sitting on the couch, and it sounded like Cordelia was crying.
You listened closer to what they were saying.

"She won't listen to me Misty," Cordelia said through sobs.

"I'm a failure, a disappointment."

"You aren't a disappointment Cordelia,"
Misty said. "I think you're pretty great."

"No!" Cordelia cried. "I'm bad at everything! I can't do anything right," Cordelia sobbed.
Misty held onto Cordelias wrists as Cordelia covered her face with her hands. Misty pulled Cordelia's hands away. She leaned towards Cordelia and kissed her lips.

"Hey"

"Hey"

You felt something touch your cheek. You opened your eyes slightly.

A light shined into your eyes.
"Hey," a voice said. "Are you alright?"
You opened your eyes. Cordelia was sitting up next to you. Her hand was on your cheek brushing away tears. You didn't realize you were crying.

"Cordelia," you whispered. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," you said as you brushed your own tears away, causing Cordelia to let go.

"Bad dream?" Her brow was scrunched and her eyes seemed to look through yours.

"I guess so," you said laughing nervously.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She sounded sad.

"I'm okay, Cordelia," you said smiling. "Just a dream."

"Okay," she placed her hand on your cheek. "Let me know if you want to talk," she said and she placed a kiss on your head.

"Thanks," you beamed.

"I have to get up and going now, it's Monday," she sighed.

Cordelia crawled out of her bed and went into her bathroom. You listened and you didn't hear anything coming from her bathroom. You saw a shadow at the door and realized she was probably sitting on the floor.

Shit. You blew it. Your stupid feelings got it the way.

You sighed and left Cordelia's room. You opened the door to your room, so that you could change out of Cordelia's clothes. Your heart jumped. Madison and Zoe were standing right at the door waiting for you.

"What happened?" Zoe asked excitedly.

"She probably blew it," Madison said with a smirk and you knew she was joking.

"Cut it out, Madison, of course she didn't."

"Actually, your both right," you said finally.

"Wait- what happened?" Zoe asked sadly.

"Well, now I know that you two locked the door on purpose." Zoe and Madison looked at eachother. "We confessed our feelings for eachother!"

"That's great, (y/n)!" Zoe said excitedly holding your hands.

"Did you get some?" Asked Madison.

"No, Madison," you said.

"Then how did you blow it?"