Long Awaited Truths

(Sorry for the late chapter! I've had a busy week! It was my 18th and a bunch of family came over)

TW: mentions of self harm

"Tell me, (y/n)," Cordelia said worriedly.

"Okay," you sat up slowly. "Please don't be mad at me," you whispered.

"Telling each other the truth will only bring us closer together." Cordelia smiled at you. She grabbed your hand and held it in her lap.

You smiled back at her. "Well, I think I should tell you about the memory I saw."

"My memory."

You squeezed her hand gently. "I already knew a part of this memory. I was there."

Cordelia looked into your eyes.

"I was up late catching up on my school work when I got hungry. I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to get some food. As I went down the stairs I heard you in the living room. I stopped to listen because it was 1 in the morning and I was worried. Then I heard you crying."

Cordelia squeezed your hands back knowingly.

"You were crying about Fiona. And Misty was there helping you."

You felt your eyes start to water.

"And she was telling you that you weren't worthless. And you deserved to be here. And I'm sorry for spying." A tear fell down your cheek. "I was worried for you."

Cordelia's other hand reached up and cupped your face. She gently wiped your tear away with her thumb.

"I saw Misty kiss you and then I ran away." You  said.

Cordelia let go of your face and pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm guessing you never saw the part where I rejected her until now," Cordelia said placing a hand on your head.

"No I didn't," you said squeezing Cordelia back.
"All this time I thought you loved Misty."

"Even after I asked you to be my girlfriend?" Cordelia let go of you and held your shoulders.

"Even then," you choked back a sob. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me there was nothing between you two."

"Hey, shhh," Cordelia whispered. "I understand," she gave you a comforting but sad smile. "Did you hurt yourself on purpose tonight?" You saw tears forming around her eyes.

"I promise I didn't, Delia," you said cupping her face. "I don't know how that happened."

"Madison said you hurt yourself after she said Misty and I were a couple." Cordelia said holding onto your wrist.

"I know, I was angry with myself. I didn't know the truth and I thought you were taking advantage of me. But I didn't mean to hurt myself."

"I don't know what I would do without you,
(y/n)." Cordelia said with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm here now," you said placing your forehead onto hers.

"I couldn't save you," she whispered through tears. "My powers stopped working."

"Wait, why?" You said tucking a hair behind Cordelia's ear.

"Myrtle said it was from a broken heart," Cordelia broke down into sobs. She placed her hands over her face.

You could help but let your tears fall down you face. You let go of Cordelia's face and pulled her into a hug. She leaned her head against your chest and her sobs were muffled into your arms.

You guys sat there for a couple minutes until Cordelia calmed down. She sat up slowly. Her eyes were puffy and her face wet from tears.

"I thought I lost you forever," Cordelia whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry Delia," a tear fell down your cheek as you brushed Cordelia's hair behind her ear.

"(Y/n), I would never take advantage of you," she said cupping your face. "I would never do that, especially to you. I love you."

"I love you too, Delia," you felt a grin slowly form against your face.

Cordelia pulled you into a hug again. She sat there rubbing your back slowly.

"Can I look at your back," she asked suddenly.

"Oh, sure."

Cordelia got up and kneeled on the bed behind you. You felt her cool hands slowly trace down your back, giving you a chill. Her hand stopped mid way down.

She placed her head into the crook of your neck.

"It looks like it was pretty deep," she said. Her breath made you shiver. "Myrtle did a pretty good job sealing your wounds." Her hand gently rubbed your back. You felt her fingers circle around the wound.

"I'm glad," you said as your breathe quivered. Your heart sped up as Cordelia's breath reached your neck.

"Are you nervous? I can feel your pulse," Cordelia said. Her hands left your back and slowly wrapped around you instead. Trapping your arms underneath hers.

"You make me nervous," you breathed. "In a good way." You lifted your forearms and gripped Cordelia's. Her neck still rested softly on your shoulder.

You fell Cordelia's knees move forward's and wrap around your thighs. You felt her lips slowly place in your neck and you gasped a little from the soft touch. She kissed a little harder this time and pulled your body down onto the bed.

You two cuddled on the bed for a while. You breathed in Cordelia's sent. Warm and comforting. Cordelia's hand slowly traced up and down your arm giving you chills. Eventually you rolled over and hugged her. Your head buried into her chest. Hear breathing was slow and steady compared to earlier.

Cordelia hugged you back and placed her chin on your head. She held onto you tight, squeezing you a bit, but you liked it.

"I never want to let you go," Cordelia whispered.

"Me too."