Confessions to Zoe

Over the next week you and Cordelia grew a lot closer. Cordelia seemed to be doing better since Misty's passing. You enjoyed Cordelia's friendship with you. Although, sometimes it was hard to suppress your feelings when you would make a joke and Cordelia would laugh and grab your arm. When Madison was around and that happens, she would raise her eyebrows at you and blow a kiss. This would cause you to blush, but thankfully Cordelia never seemed to notice.

Today was your 19th birthday. Madison felt bad from last year's situation, so this year she suggested that we invite a few girls to go out for drinks.

"Zoe will come, of course, but you should invite Cordelia," said Madison with a smirk.

"What are you planning?" You asked.

"Nothing! I'm just saying that now your friends with your two year long crush, you should invite her to get drinks with us!"

"Okay fine I'll invite Cordelia!"

"Invite me where?" Your heart stopped. You forgot the bedroom door was open and Cordelia must have walked by right at that moment.

"To get drinks for (y/n)'s birthday." Madison said as she left the room, but gave you on last smirk on her way out. Cordelia looked over to you.

"I would love to! Only if you would like me too." Cordelia grinned

"Of course, Cordelia! We're leaving at 8, and we'll go to one of the bars down the street," you said grinning back.

"I'll be there," Cordelia said with a smile and she bit her lip. You felt your face heat up.

At 7:30, you, Zoe, and Madison were getting ready to go. Madison was flinging clothes everywhere, trying to find something for you to wear. You were doing Zoe's make up.

"This subtle green will go nicely with your eyes", you said as you gently brushed some eyeshadow into her creases.

"Get over here, bitch! If you want something from my closet you're going to have to help me," Madison yelled as she was ducked into her closet.

"Yeah, okay, Madison! Be there in a sec!" You called out smiling because Madison was the one who insisted that you wear something of hers.

When you were finished with Zoe, you watched Madison pull almost everything she owned out of her closet.

"Holy shit, Madison! It's only a night out!" You said looking at the piles that lay everywhere.

"Well, you have to wear something nice! Cordelia is going to be there!" Madison said, finally taking her head out of her now empty closet.

"I didn't know you and Cordelia were friends," Zoe said, standing next to you also staring down at the mounds of clothes.

"Yeah well tonight's the night (y/n) is going to confess her love!" Madison yelled in a state of anxiety.

"What?! No I'm not!" You yelled, your heart beating hard.

"(Y/n) likes Cordelia?!" Zoe yelled.

"Everybody shut up!" You yelled. "Someone might hear!"

"Yeah, (y/n) has liked her since she arrived here 2 years ago," Madison confessed to Zoe for you.

"Madison, what the hell?!" You yelled fuming that she told Zoe.

"No way!" Zoe yelled smiling like an idiot at you. "(Y/n) likes Cordelia, (y/n) likes Cordelia!" She sang as she poked you in the ribs.

"Guys stop! Im trying to make those feelings go away!" You said your face on fire.

"Why?" Zoe said sadly. "I bet she likes you back."

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously.

"Have you seen the way she looks at you?"

"No, but I did see the way she looked at Misty," you said sadly.

"No way. Stop. She looks at you differently. I've noticed it!" Zoe said to you, grabbing your arms.

"Yeah it's true," Madison said standing up. "That's why you're wearing this," Madison held some clothes up to you.