Hogwarts x Male Reader

Word count: 1970

Warning: none. I'm shocked there's none😅😂

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

The door slammed open, making the person inside the office flinched.

' ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE!!'

' A-ah... M/n... To what pleasure do I owe for you to visit me today?'

' What is the meaning of this?!!' he said as he holds up an invitation to study at Hogwarts, all crumpled because of the anger he felt when the letter reach him.

' Aah... About that... How about you take a seat first?'

The (h/c) haired male took a deep breath and sit down on one of the chairs in the office, sighing. Despite the smile on Dumbledore's face, deep down, he felt nervous. He is facing one of the most powerful wizard after all, along with him being only half human. The other half is a mystery and no one knows except the man himself. He's not really known by others since he excluded himself from the society a long time ago. Only a few knows of his existence.

' Would you like a cup of tea?' he offered to his guest.

' Get straight to the point, Albus.' the man warned, crossing his hands and stare daggers at the knock off Gandalf.

' Right. Um... As you know, there is a rumor of 'The Boy Who Lives' since a few years back.' Dumbledore prodded.

' I am aware of that.'

' Well, he is going to start going to Hogwarts in a few weeks.'

' And? I still don't see how that is related to enrolling me back into this school.' the man is slowly losing his temper, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

' I was hoping that you can spare a few years to help me protect the other students from harm that might come to our way. But since I know you hated teaching, I enrolled you as a student instead. They're all still kids despite having the talent to be wizards or witches.' Dumbledore explained.

' So, I'm like the silent protector, huh? Who'll know about this?'

' Only me for now.'

' What's in it for me?'

' What?'

' My payment of some sort?'

' Oh...'

' I'm guessing you're doing this on a whim. Then, I'll at least add on some condition. Bring Serverus and Minerva here first.'

' B-But! Mi-'

' Minerva's going to scold you? I don't care. She needs to know what her lovely principal is doing.' he shot back with a sweet, calculating smile.

Dumbledore could only cry on the inside as he went to get his two best friends. Feeling bored, M/n started to play with his illusion magic, creating fake animals and magical beasts around the room. All of it run around and play with their kins. After a few minutes, The Legendary Trio came into his line of sight.

They all could only put on a shocked expression as they look at all the scenery within Dumbledore's office. M/n effortlessly remove all of the illusions he caused, turning his focus to the other party.

' It's been a long time, hasn't it?' he said to the new people in the room.

' M/n! How have you been? You look like you haven't aged a day!' Minerva replied, happy to meet an old friend of her. She gives M/n a welcoming hug and he hugged back.