Diabolik Lovers x Male OC

Word count: 1694

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Taking out the suitcases from the trunk of the car, I casually thanked the driver before he drove off. I dropped one of the suitcases next to the blonde bitch next to me, starting to strut towards the gigantic door of the big ass mansion around a hundred metres from the gate.

" Hey! Carry my suitcase, you slave!"

" Not anymore. God is charitable enough to give you a hand, why don't you use it?"

" It's heavy!"

" Not my problem."

" I'm going to tell father about this!"

" Go ahead. He's not here."

" You-!"

The girl was cut off by the rumbling sound of the sky, indicating that the weather is changing. The ravenette male didn't even look back before picking up his pace towards the gloomy looking mansion.

" Better start running if you don't want to get wet, bitch!" He shouted at the gaping blonde girl.

" Ugh!!" The girl grumbled before grabbing her suitcase with all her might, running as raindrops started to pour from the sky. As she arrived at the front porch, the male snickered at her.

" Funny seeing you struggle not to get wet, only for you to ruin your hair. Guess all that time you spent on that went to waste in just a few seconds. At least I got some entertainment out of it."

" Shut up! I still look fine! At least I don't look like a mistake!"

" Speak for yourself, I wonder why god even thought of creating you. Even the ugliest animal looks cuter than you, honestly."

" Why did father even thought of sending you with me here?!"

" Tell that straight to his face, please. I wish I was given an option to die rather than coming here."

" Ugh! Whatever! I'm just gonna go!"

She opens the door and went ahead to look around inside as the boy stayed behind minding his own business as he watches the rain, plugging his earphones onto one ear. Just as he was about to plug in the other one, an earsplitting scream was heard from the mansion...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Saito's POV

" AAAAAAH!!!"

I paused my action for a while before putting on my other earphone.

' I hear nothing, therefore I shall not take action about it. I will listen to my favorite songs until the rain stops and I'll leave this place.' I thought to myself as I play the cover of 'Chandelier' by Alexander Stewart. I mean, his piano cover is bomb, btw. I sing along with him as I look at the serene and picturesque view of my surroundings despite the gloomy aura it gave off.

However, it seems that the peace doesn't last long when the door suddenly shake like crazy. My singing was interrupted as I turn towards it, seeing that the other door shook more. Scratching my head at the weirdness of the situation, I went ahead and decided to open the less shaky one, peeking my head inside. And I regret this action just as fast as my dad disappear to get those milks 17 years ago.

I saw Yui getting pinned to the other side of the door by a red headed man in quite a scandalous position.

" Don't mind me. Please continue." I said, laughing nervously as I quickly yet softly close the door. Don't want to hurt the door more than the harm they already did to it before I opened it. Seeing that my existence is discovered by the man, I decided to just ignore the rain and get away from here.