Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC

Word count: 1837

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bzzt~!

Bzzt~!

*Click!*

' Hello?'

' Son. I'm on my way back. Can you ready a first aid kit for me?'

' ... You got hurt?'

' ... Yeah.'

' The All Mighty, Cha Dusik, the most renowned person in the underworld, got hurt?'

' Can you just go ahead and do what request you to?'

' Old man, you, of all people, got hurt?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! How?!!'

' And I have a son who doesn't get worried that his dad got hurt.'

' Hehehehe. I mean, you asked for it when you choose that kind of work.'

' Touché.'

' Anyways, you got the job done? You suddenly got out of the store when we were shopping.'

'... Sorry about that.'

' No worries. I understand that you can't really bail on it when it's from that family, right?'

' Yeah... It's annoying.'

' I agree. What did they ask you to do?'

' Injure some highschool kid.'

' Damn... How is 'that' a request? How's the kid tho?'

'...'

' Dad, did you kill him or something?'

' He's unscathed...'

'...'

'...'

' Pfft-! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

'...'

' You got- You got hurt by a highschooler?! HAHAHAHA!!! I can't breath!!!'

' Shut up! He was skilled, okay?!'

' Pfft-! I wonder if he goes to the same school as I am. So, how does it feel to have the second kid to beat you up?'

' You're having too much fun on this topic.'

' Indeed, I am. But! It is justified when a guy like you got his ass beaten! HAHAHA!!!'

' Why do I have a son like you...'

' Oh, but I didn't choose to be born, you know? You decided to have a 419.'

' ... You should be grateful that I decided to take care of you.'

' I know. Why do you think we can talk like this to each other at this point of time? Most teens didn't even communicate with their parents anymore. But my biological mother was crazy, huh? I'm glad you cut ties with her.'

' Yeah, the best decision in my life.'

' I know, right?'

'... Thanks for coming into my life, Dae-il. I'm proud to be your dad.'

' You can say that to my face, you know?'

' You know what, I take it back.'

' Ehehehe, I'm joking! But yeah, I'm thankful that you're my dad. Who knows what would happen to me if you didn't save me, dad.'