Inso's Law x Male OC

Word count: 1253

I kinda change the storyline but if I do make this into a book, it'll still have the same arc as the original. It's just that I kinda change it a little to suit my story idea. It's kinda short... Idk ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

~Dae-il's pov~

Opening my eyes, I turn off the alarm before sitting up in my bed.

' Ah... It's first day of school today...'

Rubbing my eyes, I grumbled in annoyance towards school in general. Once I'm fully awake, I got up and walk towards where I put my uniform. I stand in front of my clothing rack, looking at a uniform that was hanged there...

' This isn't my uniform... What the heck..?'

I dashed into another room, holding the uniform in my hand. Once I'm in, I head towards the bed.

' Yo, bitch! Wake up!! Did you do something to my uniform?!' I shouted in panic, kicking her mattress. She shot up in surprise as she rubbed her eyes to see what happened clearly.

' What's wrong with you, you fucker?! I was sleeping!' she complained in annoyance.

' First of all, it's the first day of school. And second of all, what happened to my uniform?!' I exclaimed, not really panic-stricken like before.

' What?' she inquired, looking at my now unrecognizable uniform. She blinked a few times at me in disbelief.

' You think I would do something like that?!'

' Oh, I don't know! Maybe because we often prank each other!'

' I'm not that dumb to mess with school uniforms, dumbass!'

' And what now?! Me having to wear a defective school uniform while yours are okay?!'

Instinctively, both of us turn towards where she usually hang her school attire and I froze, clasping a hand to my mouth. Both of us are silent for a moment, taking in the uniform in front of us.

' Oh god... And here I thought mine was bad. I can't even imagine you pulling that off!' I gushed out in disgust. When I look at her, her face scrunched up in pure distaste as she tries to pinch herself.

' Dammit, I can't feel anything even if I pinch myself...' she muttered as her eyes held loathing towards the colour used for the uniform.

' Want me to slap you instead?' I offered, to which she nodded with her face still scrunched up. I swiftly move my hands, hitting her across her face, not really holding back.

*Slap!*

' Fuck! That hurts!!!' she exclaimed, holding her cheek.

' Sorry, needed to feel the pain too.' I responded, wiggling my hand as stinging pain hit me after the slap.

' Guess it's not a dream... Shit... I don't want to wear that stupid looking attire...' she said, looking dead in her eyes.

Just then, my second alarm went off, indicating any later and we'll be late for our first day of school.

' SHIT!!! Let's get ready first! Figure out later!' I shouted, running towards my room to hit the shower first things first. Rushing out of my room with the tie in my pocket and blazer folded in my hand, I grab a toast and started to put on my shoes after the food made its way to my mouth. A few seconds later, Dan-ii arrive next to me. I sling on the blazer and my bag before standing up. She tossed her bag to me as she wear her shoes.