Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)

Word count: 1756

Warning: slight violence and panic attack

Just as I was about to grab her hands to guide her back to school, a black car stopped by us.

Well, long story short, we got acquainted with all those unrealistic looking people. I mean, really? Natural silver hair in this continent? That is impossible with their parents having normal coloured hairs here. Okay, maybe that's possible. I got a random lock of white hair too (because of a health condition I got) but not entirely like Eun Ji-ho. Plus, Yeoryeong got the most unrealistic hair colour anyways.

Moving on, we became friends and faced with many comical events throughout middle school. Then, high school approaches. Little did they know, something unspeakable will happen at the sudden gathering they held.

And it all revolves around our peculiar twins...

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

" You.. want us to pretend we're strangers..?" - BY

" Tell me you're joking, Dan-ii." - DL

" Sorry, Dae-il... It's just... I can't handle it..." - DI

" . . . Why?" - DL

" Tell them, Dan-ii. What happened on March 2nd." -  KE

Dae-il flinched at what he heard. His body trembled slightly as his breathing took a down turn. Trauma crept slowly into his heart. He could only partially focus on what Dan-ii said, almost got distracted from the replays of terrifying experience he had gone through. At times, his eyes squinted, remembering every single pain inflicted on him in the past...

And all his body language didn't went unnoticed.

Ji-ho had been wondering if the other twin knew what his sister had been planning and his reaction says it all. Not only that, it seems that there are more to the story behind his actions.

Just as she finished her story, silence engulfed the atmosphere but in a split second was broken by a low chuckle from Dae-il. His face emanating mock and slight pain as his body shook from both fear and the snicker he let out. The smile slowly faded from his usually bright expression.

" You.. really want to cut it all off.. just for your personal gain? Just because you don't want to hurt more, you decided to hurt everyone?" - DL

" Please understand, Dae-il... You should know me best..." - DI

" That's why I'm angry! Just because you don't want to feel the pain of losing them, you chose to cut them off? How pathetic, bitch." - DL

" Dae-il! You shouldn't talk to her like that! She's struggling too!" - KE

A single tear slip from the male twin's eye. His breathing heavier as his body's trembling started to gain speed. As the other consoled Dan-ii, only one pair of eyes kept their sight on the silent sufferer. That is, until the once mocking teen topple over, hitting the floor as he hyperventilates.

" Dae-il!!!" - EJ

Eun Ji-ho immediately get near to Dae-il, already seeing the red flags from earlier as he attempted to calm the latter down.

" Why did he suddenly got into a panic state?! Dan-ii, did he suffer any trauma in the past?!" - KE

" N-no! He never did!" - DI