Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 3)

Word count: 1399

Dae-il's eyes fluttered open, his drowsiness slowly fading away as his sight adjusted to his surrounding. Once his eyesight cleared up, he shot up in alarm when he sees the familiar ground. His heart palpitates faster and faster as his mind runs faster than he could comprehend. He hugged his knees in fear, closing his eyes as he wished that it's all a dream.

Crates and barrels littered around the area. Broken chairs was put on one side of the room while one, almost unscathed chair on another. The room was barely lit with the sole light source in the room. Windows are nowhere in sight and the vents are screwed shut probably from past incidents, seeing traces of struggle can be seen on the wall.

Dae-il couldn't move.

How could he?

He knows this place so well that he can't get it out of his head. He trembles violently, hoping he'll be brought back to his friends side, to Ji-ho's side. He cried, sobbing to himself as he questioned his fate. Just why did he have to face things like this? What did he even do to deserve this level of pain? Moreover, he had to face these people alone, no one knows him here to help him out.

Just as he wallow himself in his train of thoughts, he was startled by the sudden swing of the door.

" Aha~ My little rabbit has finally decided to make his appearance."

Dae-il's breath hitched. His body shook more than it did before, tears slipping like waterfall as his voice suddenly went away, not to be heard again there.

The lackeys left their boss alone under his orders. The man smirked as he made his way closer to Dae-il, taking off one is his gloves. He crouch down to be on eye level with the shivering male, using his uncovered hand to grab Dae-il's face and gently making the latter face him, tears wetting his skin.

" Ham Dae-il... How are you here when you didn't exist, hm?"

" I-I d-don't know..." was all he managed to muster from all the trauma engulfing his heart.

" You don't know?"

Dae-il nodded frantically with all the energy he had left, hands clenching his clothes tightly almost ripping it off.

" Oh well. To think that you're really telling the truth before, I was surprised when you suddenly disappeared. And to think that you would suddenly reappear in the cameras just like how you told me before, what a pleasant surprise~"

Dae-il tried to move his face away, failing miserably as the grip the man had didn't allow him to look away.

" Shall we have some fun, little rabbit~?"

At this point, Dae-il almost fainted from all the mental straint he was facing. He sobbed, hoping that this would end.

' Ji-ho...'

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Ji-ho...

' Wait, that voice... Dae-il... Shit!' Ji-ho panicked. Just merely two days back he sent Dae-il home. How can he suddenly forget his existence? It gave him a bad feeling as he urgently made his chaffeur drive towards the twins home.

The doorbell rang repeatedly as the door slowly opens.

" Ah, Ji-ho. What are you doing here?"