Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 3)

Word count: 2008

Warning: Slight violence

As they all chatted away, forgetting all track of time, the door suddenly burst open. A man with a scarred face steadily paced towards Dae-il as the latter turn his face towards him, only to have his ear pulled to the side by him.

" OW! OW! OW! OW! THAT HURTS, OLD MAN!!! I'M A PATIENT, YOU KNOW?!!"

Fortunately, both Sukjoo and Ijin know who's the intruder, suddenly attacking Dae-il upon his entry into the ward.

Cha Dusik, Dae-il's father.

" We're going home, you sick child!" the older male exclaimed as he drag Dae-il out of the hospital, making sure he won't get the opportunity to escape.

" At least let go of my ear before you tore it off my handsome face!!!" was the last thing they heard before the father and son duo disappear from their sight. They could only sweat dropped at the situation before Yuna break the silence.

" Who... Who was that?"

" His dad. Might have been cuz' he followed us to help out." Sukjoo replied.

" I.. I see."

" W-Well, it's getting late. Goodbye. Take care of yourself."

" Yeah, later~"

Dayun and Ijin got out of the ward, heading to their own humble abode.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

" Ma'am, please wait just a moment."

The door to Shin Jiyeh's office burst open as her cousin came in along with her bodyguard. Shin Yuna entered gallantly, showcasing her confidence as she walk into the modern and elegant design of the office.

" Oh, what are you doing here, Yuna?" Jiyeh greeted with a sweet smile, almost dripping with honey.

" Unnie!" the younger female called out.

" Oh my. You come to visit me all of a sudden, and now you're shouting?" Jiyeh responded nonchalantly, not perturbed by the sudden disruption of her younger cousin.

" What's this I hear about you investigating Ijin?" Yuna questioned, almost sounded demanding towards the latter.

" What do you mean? You're also investigating him because he was suspicious." Jiyeh replied, not showing any nervousness. Probably the confidence runs in their blood no matter which branch of the family you came from.

" I may have done that for a little while, but I promised not to do it anymore! So stop it! And Dae-il had nothing to do with this too!" The long-haired female refuted.

" Don't you know how people like us have to survive? Did you already forget what just happened to you?" The smile she had earlier disappeared as she reminded Yuna of the dangers lurking around their elite family.

" But they're...!"

" Just because they saved you, doesn't mean that they're trustworthy. There's someone who's lying about his entire past in the same class as you, while there isn't any information about the other person on the same year as you, and you're telling me not to investigate them?!" The older female scolded.

" . . . "

" I understand how you feel, lady Yuna." Jiyeh's bodyguard chimed in.