Mercenary Enrollment x Male OC (Part 2)

Word count: 1600

" Stop right there!"

" What the-? It's just some kids."

" It's not the Sukjoo guy from the picture..."

" Hey, how did you get here?"

Cha Dae-il cracked his neck as he glanced at the silverette next to him. Knowing he's here for her sister, he smirked as he wiggled his wrists, getting ready to fight.

" Forget it. We don't need an answer. Just consider yourself unlucky."

" Take care of them quickly."

Snickering in excitement, Dae-il turn his gaze to the other teen, catching the attention of the latter.

" Hey, Ijin. Leave most of them to me. You got your sister to think about and I got some pent up stress to release."

Ijin turn back towards those lackeys, giving a slight nod as a reply. This causes the ravenette to erupt in a low chuckles as they move forward, defeating enemies as they pass through.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Sukjoo sneaked into the warehouse, searching for the girls. Once he found them, he immediately removed the cloth covering their mouths.

" Are the agents here already?" Yuna asked, right after her mouth is free from restraint.

" Not yet. They're coming right now."

" What? Then how did you know where...?"

" So you're saying there's still time until the escort team gets here?"

Sukjoo flipped his head towards the voice, shocked that he was discovered. He almost got a whiplash from the motion. He got alarmed by the situation they're in.

" You must be Sukjoo from SW. I've heard about you. You were a big pain in the ass since you're always next to Yuna."

Damn, villains and their prologue in the story. Why are they always like that?

" I don't know how you found us already, but... It was a big mistake to come alone without the whole team." The scar face threatened.

Oh well, guess they wanna seem cool to others despite the crimes they conducted. Moving on, the side kick of the scar face immediately charge towards the male teen, throwing punches as Sukjoo dodge it. They exchange blows until Sukjoo apprehended the sidekick.

" Ho~ I heard you've been trained as a bodyguard ever since you were a child. Impressive." The scar face complimented, giving off a foreboding feeling.

" But.. this isn't a friendly spar."

Just as he said that, Sukjoo was thrown aside by a fierce kick, moving him away from the sidekick's area of attack. Sukjoo landed harshly, looking up right after to see that the perpetrator was Cha Dae-il.

" Argh, damn it! I got a cut! Dad's gonna be pissed." The tall male exclaimed, causing Sukjoo to feel really confused at the situation. Despite his cries of being injured, he seemed quite fine, as if it doesn't exist in the first place.

" Hey, Sukjoo! Next time, make sure that your enemy is unarmed. You're lucky you got me here or you'll end up in a much worse state." Hearing that, Sukjoo turned his gaze towards the sidekick and sure enough, he was armed with a pocket knife.