Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader (Part 2)

Word count: 1212

When they reach the living room, Reiji put down little M/n and let him walk around area, knowing he needs to use all the energy he have in that small body of his. M/n look around the room, finding some paintings before looking out the window to watch the picturesque view. Sometimes birds will flew by, entertaining the little child with extra colours.

His little mind was occupied until he was startled by a loud crash. Seeing that it came from one of his uncle punching the wall, he immediately runs towards Reiji for comfort, climbing his laps and snuggled into the cold body of his dad. He trembled a little from shock and fear.

" Subaru, how many times do I have to tell you not to punch the walls? Especially when M/n is around, he's still 5." Reiji reprimanded, patting the child's back to calm him down.

" Tsk." Despite clicking his tongue loudly, Subaru took a few glances at the kid, sometimes showing guilt in his eyes. He stayed silent throughout the conversation after that.

M/n peeked through Reiji's shoulder, looking at his white haired uncle. He was quite scared at what he did before, but he admired his strength. However, their gaze suddenly locked, showing shock in both their eyes. M/n tried to hide behind the bigger body before trying to look at the youngest among his uncle's again. Seeing that Subaru not really minding it and turn towards the others, M/n suddenly had a gush of curiosity towards the crimson eyed vampire.

He slowly climb down and approached Subaru little by little. Subaru flinched slightly when he realized that the once trembling boy, had willingly walked near to him. He could only stare nervously at the youngster and there's only silent between them for a while.

" Are you... Are you okay?" little M/n asked, fiddling anxiously with his tiny hands.

" H-Huh..?"

" U-uh... Does your hand hurt?" The child contemplates for a while before managing to express his concern for his uncle. It made Subaru felt a little touched, but as if he would say that. Hell, he wouldn't be a tsundere if he did.

" N-No. As if someone as strong as me would get hurt from that!"

" You're strong? Stronger than dad?" Sparkles could be seen in that kid's eyes, enthusiasm emanates from that tiny being.

" You could say so." Subaru flushed a little from the strong adoring gaze directed towards him.

In a matter of minutes, M/n let out yawns, swaying a little as he did so. He rubs his eyes, trying to keep himself awake, but failed once he was scooped into his uncle's arms. Subaru pushed the little head to land on his shoulder, encouraging the child to sail into Dreamland. Just moments before M/n eyes finally shuts, he hugged Subaru and positioned his head in a more comfortable place.

" Ah~ Our little nephew has fallen asleep, huh? Quite the adorable fellow, ain't he Subaru?" Laito whispered to his younger brother, patting M/n's head soothingly.

" Yeah..." Subaru muttered, almost went unheard by the latter. Laito chuckled to himself.

' You can get everyone wrapped around your hand with just an interaction, you know that M/n?'

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~