Diabolik Lovers x Male Reader

Word count: 2449

!Warning! : Cuss words and slight violence.

Btw, Saito Kazumi is my OC. Just to let you know before you read.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

' Because you're my woman!' said Sakamaki Ayato, one of the vampire brothers in the school. He is standing in front of the new girl or should I say, the Sakamaki's new blood bag.

I, on the other hand, is just one of the student here, nothing special. Or am I? Anyways, right now, I'm stuck at one of the corners at the rooftop. Going back a few hours before, I went to the roof and skip class since they all suck anyway. I plugged in my earphones and tune in my fav songs. One of them being 'Do Re Mi' by Blackbear. I fell asleep and got woken up to the sound of people bickering.

' Ha... Why do I have to face this right now...' I thought to myself. They are still at it and I can't take it anymore. I sighed and walk towards the door.

' And where do you think you're going?! Were you eavesdropping on us earlier?!' Ayato suddenly shouted.

I continued my pace, not paying him any mind. Suddenly, my collar was pulled back.

' I'm talking to you, you piece of shit!' Ayato screamed as he pulled me to face him.

I smack away his hand from my collar and look down at him. My gaze is cold, feeling mad that he ruined my rest. He flinched a bit by my act.

' Back to class.' I said with a low voice and turned back to go back to class. He doesn't say anything at first, but he suddenly shouted back, demanding me to apologize for eavesdropping as he grabbed my hand.

I can't take it anymore and pinned him down on his stomach, hand behind his back. He struggled to free himself from my grip but my anger prevented him. I move my face near to his ear.

' Look, bastard. I came here first and your lover quarrel woke me up. You think I really want to hear your Romeo and Juliet session? Don't you dare demand an apology from me when you're the one who messed with me. If you got in my way again, get ready to face the consequences, you bitch.' I warned him in a very low voice.

I let go of him and walk towards the door as I plugged my earphones back in. I glanced back and saw him looking at me with an unreadable expression as the blood bag went on to check on him. I turn around and go to class.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

' Yo, M/n! Welcome back. Did you have a good sleep?' Saito Kazumi, my best friend, greeted me as I enter the classroom.

' No.' I replied as I make my way to my desk near the window.

' Why? What happened?'

' Some dumbass decided to do their love quarrel up there and woke me up. They can go die for all I care.' I said, my face souring at the things that happened earlier.

' Oooh, spill the tea! Who was it?'

' One of those Sakamaki brother with their new blood bag. I can't even handle the cringe I'm hearing.' I grunted as the words he said replayed through my mind. I visibly shivered in front of him as he laugh his ass off.

' I feel you man!' Kazumi said between his tears. God, I wish I can punch him sometimes but I was too attached to him that I can't hurt him.

' You know what? Let me cheer you up. Look what I found!' he said as he show me his phone.