Diabolik Lovers x Child male reader

Word count: 1764

This is a story inspired by Joanna09876543216 . They made a book about the little Sakamaki and thus gave me quite the idea. Enjoy!

Hearing a faint knock, Reiji decided to teleport towards the front door where he hears a car drove away. Just as he opens the door, he saw a small bag with a letter next to it. He decided to pick up the letter with his gloved hand, opening it as the recipient wasn't stated on the letter. Just as he was about to read the first sentence on the letter, he was startled by a noise from the ceiling of the front porch.

" Boo!"

" What the-!"

To his surprise, a small child with a tiny pair of wings is looking at him, upside down. Seeing Reiji's reaction, he lets out giggles as he claps his hands. His tiny wings are flapping to keep him still at the ceiling, glints of lights in his eyes when he looks at the ravenette. Fret of the child's safety, he immediately remove the boy from that position. The child struggles to get out of Reiji's embrace at first, but feeling the calming strokes on his small back, he started to get sleepy as he nuzzles into the broad shoulder in front of him.

Hearing soft snores from the kid, Reiji proceeded to read the anonymous letter he opened earlier.

______________________________________

To whoever reading this,

I don't want to deal with this monster anymore. Since you're a bunch of blood-sucking creatures, I bet you can discard it easily if you want to. I don't want to dirty my hands with its blood. He was a mistake on my side but there's nothing else I can do besides leaving it at your house. It's not a normal kid to be left at an orphanage. Not that they would want a calamity like him anywhere.

Anyways, kill it for me, will you? It wasn't supposed to exist in any circumstances, so you are free to use any method you see fit.

______________________________________

Crumpling the letters, Reiji was seething with anger as he look forward. Even his mother didn't treat him the way the child's mother treat the 'monster'. He turns to the small figure in his arm, taking in his appearance. He had fluffy looking short (h/c) hair along with fair white skin. His feathery wings are mostly black in colour as some random positioned white feathers complement it. Looking back, he noticed sparkles in those (e/c) orbs earlier.

He chuckles as he picks up the worn out, small backpack inside and close the front door, the precious napping baby in his arms.

" What's up, Reiji? Who was at the-" the owner of the voice froze once he turns to the latter, shocked to see the cute little creature in his brother's hands.

A sigh escape his mouth when he was questioned by Ayato. He tossed the crumpled note to the younger vampire and walk away, carrying the baby with him.

" I'm going to keep him." was all he said before leaving his brother's eyesight.

Back to Ayato, his blood started to boil when he reached the first sentence, slowly fuelling with irk. Just before he was about to rip to shreds, it was snatched from his hands.

" Well~ Well~ What seems to get you so worked up from this piece of paper, my dear brother~?"

It was by no other than Laito, the youngest of the triplets.