Dangerous Convenience Store X Male OC

Word count: 1341

" It- It's still red light!"

Just as Eui-joon said that, a silhouette pass by him at the speed of lightning, pulling the sloppy male backwards into their embrace just in time before the car could collide with Cha Chaehyun. Silence engulfed the atmosphere among them four as two of them question the identity of the newcomer.

" Hyung, are you alright?!" The now identified as a male around the age of twenty, asked the tattoo covered male, concern laced within his tone.

Chaehyun slowly turned around as he put his hands on the taller male's shoulders with his head slumped down.

" ...I nearly died?"

" AAARGH! This is why mom was worried about leaving you behind! Pay attention to your surroundings better, hyung!!!" The frustrated male shook Chaehyun as he nagged, venting his worry on the nearly becoming a future corpse in front of him.

" D-Dae-il..! Stop sh-shaking your hyung~!"

Once Chaehyun said that, the foreign face let go of the swaying male, dizzy from all the 'earthquake' he had gone through.

" Oh god... I can't see straight..."

The male sighed, pinching his forehead before putting Chaehyun's arm around his neck.

" Yo, Dae-il! You coming?" One of the boys shout out, seemingly knowing the tall male with heterochromic eyes.

" Sorry, guys! Something came up! I'll join you next time!"

" Gotcha! See ya tomorrow!"

He waved. Finally facing the others, the male nodded politely as a greeting.

" Hello. I'm sorry for intruding. My name is Cha Dae-il, Chaehyun's younger brother."

The other two put on a shock and questioning look towards the pale male leaning on Dae-il.

" Should we go ahead and find a place to talk? Hyung doesn't seem like he can stay standing any longer."

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

" Are you still a college student?" - CCH

" Ah, yes. I took a semester break once... So I'll graduate a little late." - YEJ

" Aye~ There are people a lot of people who graduates later. You're not late, it's not late~" - CCH

" It's better to graduate early and start working. There's no time to procrastinate." - BGW

" . . . " - YEJ

While the older two talk to each other, Dae-il leaned closer to Eui-joon.

" While what Ahjussi said is true, you should never forget to do things that you want in life. At times, when you feel lost, those are the things that'll help to give a purpose in your life." He whispered, giving an encouraging pat to him. After that, Dae-il fill his mouth with meat to munch on.

" Dae-il, how old are you again? I forgot." - CCH

A tick mark formed on Dae-il's forehead, putting down his chopsticks menacingly.

" Just how old are you to keep forgetting my age?! I'm your family for fuck sake!!!" - CDI

" Uh... Well..." Chaehyun sweated heavily seeing the death stare given to him by his younger brother.