Inso's Law X Male OC (Part 4)

Word count: 1480

" Eric."

" Yes, Master."

" Call in the servants who were supposed to take care of the kid."

" Got it. I'll be right back."

Strong fingers tapped the wooden table lightly as the other hand held his chin. Muscles outlined perfectly by the black shirt he is wearing. A scar could be seen from his jawline up to his left cheek. Ebony coloured strands was slicked back on his head. Those cold emerald eyes are fixated on the screen showing a figure shivering in pain.

The man, Zale Linus, observe the times he had to leave the bunny that piqued his interest for work. Ham Dae-il, who only been served dinner on the night he had left for business, had tried to ask for food the day after to settle down his hunger, only to be chased out of the kitchen and not served food for almost a week before he disappeared again. Dae-il seemed to have survive with tap water, but the stress put on his body causes it to weaken.

His heart turns colder by the second until he heard a knock. In came Eric, his butler and some other servants into his magnanimous office, bowing in greeting once they are all inside. He purposely made it big so he can do dealings and cleaning in here. He smirked.

Eric silently move to his side, waiting for his next order.

" Do any of you had a hint of why you were all called in here?" Zale asked, words heavy from authority.

His question was met with silence, nobody dared to speak up against the leader of Nightingale, the dark horse of the underworld. Every servants shivered under the menacing pressure exerted by the boss. Sure enough, the body language is as clear as water for Zale. His sly smirk grew wider as the temperature of the room fell lower.

" It seems that nobody is willing to admit their faults these past few days I'm not around."

At that statement, their faces turn paler, thinking of what mistake could they have done recently.

" Well, looks like you don't even know what you did. Shall I enlighten you all?" Zale said, turning the monitor towards the many eyes of the servants.

As they all observed the figure of a person in the monitor, many of them turns paler than a paper. Though, two of them seemed confused as to why the kid is brought up so suddenly. With a sudden surge of courage, they voiced out their opinion to the murderous man.

" What does the new kid have to do with this?"

" Yeah, he's just a weak and naive kid. He's a waste of space."

Zale snickered, giving murderous glares at the two ambitious girls.

" Funny, ain't it? I thought my employees are better than this. Who knew that they could be this useless. Not only are you underestimating his worth in this house, you guys influenced others to discriminate against him. What punishment shall I give you, huh?"

The girls gasped in surprise. One of them still managed to ask the meaning behind his statement.

" W-What do you mean?"

Zale smirked as he taps his fingers on the table.

" That's where you're wrong." He snickered as he sit straight. " The weak and naive kid you thought of, he's a guest of mine, not a new member."