Back to class

Roses pov

We entered the school as Erin got a text from her phone, "Blade covered for you by the way said you weren't feeling well so you'll be late." Erin said as she texted her brother back.

"Awesome, okay well let's go sign in then," I say as I look down at the door handle to the front of the office pushing it open as Erin and I walk in to the office where we saw Miss.Marks, the principal sectary walk out of Principle Greenwoods office, her clothes were put out of black and she had little bruises along her neck line which I figure to be hickies, and a bright blush across her face.

"Hello Miss. M were late May we have a late slip." Erin said glaring at her. "Oh...um hi..uh yes you can Erin, are you late....uhhh I don't know your name, what is your name dear?" Miss Marks asked.

"It's Rose Evens, miss. M." I said

"Oh yes you are the new girl in town." Miss marks said as she wrote our late slips.

"here you are Erin, and Rose, off to class." miss marks continued as she handed us our late slips and shoving us out the door.

"Well she a whore." Erin said as we started walking down the hall way. "She seems like one a bit." I said in agreement.

As Erin and I walked down the hall I stop in mid step I felt like I hit a wall, Erin looked back as me as if there was nothing there. "Rose come on were going to be even more late." Erin said looking at me in confusion and annoyance.

"I c-can't I feel a-as if t-there I-is a force s-stopping m-me. " I stared I felt my energy slowly drain for my body I didn't know how to react, I felt the ground give out from under me as my body felt light as a feather I saw a bright light appear in front of me.

"The time has come my child, all will be clear soon." said the light, "Don't worry they are here but as long as they don't know your true identity." a soft voice said, the light faded and I felt my back hit the ground it wasn't hard but soft it didn't feel like ground at all but a persons arms. I try to look up at the person but I could see was white.

"Don't worry I'm here Rose." I couldn't determine if the voice was male or female, then everything went blank.

<~~o~~>

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was home, I look over at my clock it was 6:38pm. "D-did I sleep in." I say to myself.

"No you didn't you were at school but not at 1st period or i guess you could say technically you were because you were on your way but just never ended up there." Said a voice coming from the corner of my room. I sat up in my bed, and looked over to see Blade sitting on floor watching me.

"You creep you've been watching me this whole time haven't you" i say in a joking tone and then it dawned on me, "Where's Erin and my car?" I said jumping up from my bed instantly regretting it, and falling to the ground with a thud.

"Ouch, that sounded like it hurt I'll go get Erin i was only watching you because she sensed you'd wake up soon and wanted to bring you some tea." Blade said walking out of my room leaving my door open. What did he mean Erin sensed it, was she the one who caught me?

"Rose your awake, i brought you some tea it's great for my uh..headaches." Erin said as she closed my bedroom door. Erin walked over to my bed placing two tea's on my night stand, then helped me up to my feet so i could sit on my bed. She handed me my tea and sat down next to me, "Your headache must of been a bad one this morning." Erin said taking a sip of her tea and pointed to her eyes. I tilted my head at her wondering what she meant, as if she read my mind. "My headaches get that bad to i have a tend to pass out after them, as well." Erin said, I looked at her puzzled for a moment then i realized her brother's don't know about the visions.

"Yeah they get pretty bad." I said taking a sip of the tea.

"Yeah i know but don't worry the tea helps, i got the recipe from my Mum she's pretty good with herb, she was taught it from my Buba and Dittio." Erin said smiling at me.

"Your Buba and Dittio?" I question.

"Yea they're like a Nana and Papa just called something different." Erin answers simply.

"Ah i see, so what kinda of tea is it?" I ask Erin.

"Moon mountain tea, it's quite hard to get the leafs actually." She said looking down into her tea before taking another sip.

"Really they look like the leaves my parents get when they go on there annual trips to Europe for there business, they never let me near them though they, said it was for research and they were like drugs for humans there is a whole legend around them apparently." I explain to Erin.

"Well it is hard for my grandparents to obtain them because there high in the mountains and there well old and my aunt always badgered them about their safety, and they need to think about their-" Erin paused for a moment like she had drifted of into her own little world before saying, "Family." There was along silences for a while Erin and I drank our tea quietly not speaking a word to one another, I watched Erin closely, I watched her every move from the twitch in her lip that had seem to denies her the simply pleasures of talking to the way her breathing changed depend on the direction in which her eyes moved, till finally she had her last sip of tea mine had been almost untouched during most of our silence. I had almost asked if a few times if she was alright, but i had assumed that her trance would only last for a little while i checked the window every so offend to see if the sun had set remembering my deal with wolfie,when it was just about to finally disappear from the world is when Erin finally said something.

"Hey i have to go home I just remembered that i was going help Jake with a project that we started don't worry about my little episode i get them a lot, don't be afraid to shake me back i wont bite promise." Erin said extremely quickly then grabbing her stuff and running out my bedroom door flying down the steps and into the cold night. I ran after her to see her quickly sliding into her house. I felt the cold chill on my face.

"I'm going to need a jacket..." I said to myself as i walk back up the stairs and into my room, I grabbed my coat and walked back down the stairs grabbing my keys off the counter and locking the front door.

I walked towards the backyard and opened the door closing and locking it as well. "I'm coming wolfe..." I say walking threw the gate and into the forest to my wolf.

<~~o~~>

short chapter i know dealing with some shit ill try to update more now that i got some time on my hands i guess....

well love you guys xoxox

tell me if i should continue you and imbox me if you have any ideas