The lake

THIS HAS SWAERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose's ponit of view

It took about 30 minutes to get to the lake we walked like hobos. Erin told me there was a short cut threw the forest so we got there faster plus I didn't mind being in there even though last night scared me a bit. I'm always at peace when I'm out in the woods. When we got there there was a about 5-6 pick up truck and few motorcycles and me and Erin were the only girls there. We found Blade talking to a few of his followers but as soon as we came in ear shot they said there good byes. "Hey Blade" Erin and I said in sync. "Hey Rose, Erin why do you have those fuck up glasses on your face I told you to stop wearing them!" Blade said "Actually there mine Im letting her borrow them It completes her outfit" I said while glaring at him. "Oh so your into that crap to." Blade said rolling his eyes. "Yeah I'm into that 'crap' too" I said curling my finger into a fist. "So my dear little sister why did you disappear after school?" Blade asked Erin ignoring me. "Well for start I like Rose she my friend and she wouldn't use me to get to you. Second I think she cool and I wanted hangout with her and finally I didn't want to be with only guys all the time don't you see the looks I get from your friend when your not looking and the rude looks I get from girls cause I stuck with you guys all the time. Cause you want to protect me at all times. She the 1st real fucking friend I've ever had and you should know that you ass hole" Erin said pissed off. "Oh...ok" Blade said. 'Yes back down like the little bitch you are' I said in my head. "I'm going to walk away before I go pyhco chick on your ass" Erin said then pulled me away. "Rose, do you want to meet some of the guys that I actually like that go to our school" Erin said in a angry tone. "Sure id love to it beats hang around you ass of a brother" I said laughing trying to lighten the mood. Erin smiled "you got that right lets go find my best guy friend and my other brother, Ryder. He should be around here somewhere" Erin said standing on here tippy toes looking around. A guy about 6'3 came up behind her. The guy had jet black hair and soft blue eyes. "Hey Erin" he said gosh his voice is like an angel. "Ryder I want you to meet my new best friend don't worry your still my best friend too, her name is Rose." Erin said turning around to face him and gave a huge hug. she let him go and he slowly made his way over to me. "Hi im Rose" I said and extended my hand. He look at my hand and swatted it away and gave me a hug. "I don't do hand shakes to my little sisters friends or new best friends whom are girls" Ryder said. "Oh ok well I do love hugs." I said smiling up at him. "Well now that you've meet my big bro that I actually like do you want to meet some of my other guy friends?" Erin said happily. 'Wow this girl mood changes fast but then again so does mine so I cant really said anything.' I said in my head. "Sure lets go!' I said linking arms with her. She smiled "WERE OFF TO THE WIZARID THE WONDERFUL WIZARID OF OZ" we both yelled skipping away. "Hey Ryder you coming or what?" Erin said. Ryder shake his head and ran after us. I linked arms with him and we all walked around looking for Erin's friend Jake who happened to be Ryder's best friend.

"Okay so I know who I'm looking who I'm looking for what does he look like?" I ask "Well.. he has brown hair and bright green eyes" Erin said. "Found him!" I said walking towards the dock by the lake. "How did u do that?" Ryder said. "I've always been good at finding people that and I've always been in love the woods it's like the call for me to be there." I said leaving them dumbfounded. I walked towards Jake who was sitting on the dock looking out on to the lake. "It's beautiful" I said sitting down next to Jake. "Yeah it is." Jake said his eyes never leaving the lake. He turned to me. "Who are you and why haven't you come here before are you new cause I think I would've remember a girl with bright green eyes and blue hair." Jake said. "Yes I'm new, I'm Rose Evens, I'm Erin's friend." I said smiling at Jake. "Well I guess you know who I am, I'm Jake Green." Jake said. "How did you like your first day at the school?" Jake asked me. "It was interesting." I said. "It was more then interesting in was fan-fucking-tastic!" A voice said. I turned to see Erin and Ryder standing behind us. "I see you've met Rosie" Ryder said to Jake. "Yes, I have" Jake said standing up then holding out his hand for me to take so that he could help me up. "Thanks Jakie." I said to Jake. "No far I knew you longer and I don't get a nick name???" Erin said putting her hand to her chest faking being hurt. "I'm sorry Rin" I said. "Now that's a nick name." Erin said smiling. "What about me I get no nickname I feel the love." Ryder said crossing his arms over his chest faking being angry. "I'm sorry Ray." I said to Ryder. "Now that's better." Ryder said. "Hey Jake what's the time?" Erin asked. Jake pulled out his phone "Its 10." Jake said. "Crap I got to go home." I said about to run off into the woods. Then stopped dead in my tracks remembering last night. "Hey, could someone drive me home?" I asked no one in particular. "I'll drive you." Ryder said. "Thanks Ryder, where your car?" I asked him. "Oh I don't have a car I have a motorcycle." Ryder said. "never mind, Jake can-" I was cut off by someone flipping me over there shoulder and walking towards a motorcycle. "Put me down!" I yelled at who ever was holding me. "okay as soon as we get to my bike." Ryder said. "Ryder please put me down I don't feel like dying." I said. "Your not going to die." Ryder laughed. "Yes I am!" I said punching his back. "ow that one actually hurt!" Ryder said. "Good now maybe you don't  want to kill me."  I said "Your not going to die so stop being a big baby." Ryder said getting annoyed. "Here ill drive her home in my car." said a voice. "Thank you now lemme see who you are." I said the person walked up behind Ryder it was....

*sorry for the cliff hanger and the short chapter im going to make the next longer