Into the woods once again

I sat at my room looking out the window when i got a call from Erin

"Hey Rose" Erin said into the phone.

"Hey Babes what's up." I ask her

"There a huge snow storm and Ryder is stuck in Tartin for the night." She said happily into the phone.

"Well you do realized there going to talk by themselves eventually." I say laughing at her enthusiasm.

"Oh shut up, your the one kissed my brother." She said

"Brothers." I corrected her.

"What do you mean brothers?" She said in a confused tone.

"Um well blade came over earlier and well we talked then one thing led to another and we kissed." I said quietly.

"Are you serious?????" She practically yelled into the phone

"Are you mad?" I said in small voice.

"No I'm not mad I just don't want to see my brother fight over you and ultimately destroy themselves in the process." She said.

"I'm sorry I'll step off your brothers and I won't look back, I want us to be friends. I don't want to see them hurt, I'm sorry Erin." I say sadly

"It's okay Rose don't worry about it well I gotta get back to studying I'll see you tomorrow if I don't die first." Erin said in a dramatic voice

"Bye Rin." I laughed then ended the phone call.

"Yep she is crazy." I said to myself. I walked to my closet I grabbed my suicide silence hoodie put on my grey slipknot shirt and put on a pair of jeans they were black in the back and, black & white checkered in front. I took off my makeup and put on my little pony black beanie that had a small rainbow dash on it. I looked in my full body mirror and smiled at my reflection. I walked down the stairs and put on my docks the were a Grey black colour and had white laces.

I walked to the back door.I took a deep breath the walked out into the Icy cold. I smiled as the cold air touched my warm cheeks as I walked threw the thick layer of snow. I tried to opened my back fence but it was stuck because of all snow. I looked around the fence and started hitting each bored I found two that turn in a complete circle. They could just fit me I smiled and pushed threw them. I walked to the edge if the forest and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." I said quietly.

I took a step into the forest and started walking. I walked aimlessly threw the woods with a smile on my face. I don't know why I was smiled I guess I was just in a good mood and I was in my element. I kept on walking till I found my self and the tree where me and Ryder made out. I let out a small giggle. I kept walking threw the forest, till a found myself at what I would assume would be the centre of the woods and could hear a trickle of water.

After a while I found myself following it, the water was slightly frozen but there was all stream between the icey river beds. I walked slowly listening to the snow crunching underneath me. I found a tree and the river splits in two. It went right around the tree. A was struck with another pain in my head. "Oh no not this again." I whispered to myself before I felt my body become heavy. The last thing I saw was the tree before I was consumed to darkness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter I've just been soo busy!!!!!! I'll update soon promise!!!!!