girls night? not anymore

Rose ponit of view

I looked at Jake. "Oh um hey Jake whatcha ya doing here and um... how do you know where i live?" i asked a little confused.

"Oh i work at the pizza place um...so um i guess your my last delivery of the night." Jake said.

"Cool come over your done work." I say handing him the Money and taking the pizza. I close the door and sat next to Erin.

"So Jake's going to join us for pizza and movies." I say to her.

"I'll order more pizza." Erin sighed

"I'm guess he like food?" I say with a chuckle.

"Yup." She said dialling a number.

"Bring more pizza went u come....ill pay u back when u get here.....really...urgh okay fine they can come....bye." with that she ended the phone call and took a slice of pizza and shoved it in her mouth.

"Jakes bringing someone?" I ask her. "yea the boys." she said jumping on the couch and laying there.

"the boys?" i questioned.

"yup, my brothers, and a few of our pa- friends." she said.

"oh okay cool" i said.  About 20 minutes later Jake, Ryder, Blade and a few others guys showed up at my front door with lot and lots of pizza. 

"so what do u guys wanna watch." i said looking around the room.

"a scary move" the guys said as one.

"Okay what movie?"

"indisous, i dont scare easy so lets watch it." Erin said

"Okay." i said simply, i went on my netflix and turned on insidous. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALF WAY THREW THE MOVIE 

Erin was sitting on the love seat jake and adian one of the guys that Jake brought with him. but she was on Jake's lap hiding her face into his chest chanting 'im going to die a demons going to get me' 

i just laughed at her cause Jake looked so happy i think he might have a crush on her. i was sitting next to Blade and Ryder i moved closer to Ryder cbecause i dont really like hi something in my gut tells me theres something off about him. I didnt really find the movie scary more funny then scary i have the perfect plan to scare Erin. But that will happen when she least expects it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER THE MOVIE

"Well i dont think ill sleep tonight." Erin said. I giggled and shaked my head at her. It was about 10:30 

"Well boys i hate to say good night but yours time is up i'm kicking you out for girl time with Erin." i say to the boys. 

"AWWW plz let us stay we will stay down here and sleep we will leave u alone with Erin Plaese Rose Please." they begged 

"nope sorry boys im kicking you out." I say, they gave me puppy dog faces. and i caved beacuse it was just to cute.

"urgh fine you guys can stay but your out side in tents." i said in defeat. They cheered and i got my huge tent and gave it to them

"You guys can stay in the house till 11:30 but thats it then im kicking you outside."  i said they went out side and set up the tent then came in and started talking. Erin and I went up to my room to set up my room for our sleep over. 

'OKay so we got pizza pop the only thing were mising is my lap top, candy, icecream, and  Monsters. " i say as we finsh building our blanket fort.

"i guess its time for a car ride." Erin said

"Yup lets good to Shoppers i think there having a sale on monsters and candy is always cheep there pls i need hair dye! Plesae tell me theres a shopers in this town." i say. 

"yes theres a shoppers in this gettho ass rashit town." Erin says.

"lets go then." i say pulling my hair into a messy bun taking of my sweat shirt and pulling on my brothers hoodie he left here when he was helping us move in. We walked down the stairs i saw Ryder looking at my puzzled and Blade look likes he wants to rip off someones hea erin shot them a look and they went back to what they were doing. i Shruged my sholders and grabbed my keys . 

"We will be back were just going to shoppers drug mark to get stuff"  we said leaving the house. We hoped into my car and we hoped into my car and put in my 'pierce the veil cd collid with the sky albem' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skip drive 

"Imagine living like a king someday.

A single night without a ghost in the walls.

We are the shadows screaming take us now"

"We'd rather die than live to rust on the ground.

Shit"  Erin and I sang as we pulled into shoppers drug mart.

"wow your pretty good Erin" I said  

"Thanks you are too, well let get up some awesomeness." i said turning off me car. 

We got out of the car and walked into shoppers the cashers gave us sleepy wtf looks i smirked and went to look for the monsters.

"You get the candy ill get the monsters." i said  walking into the drinks area i grab two cases cuz they were on sale. I need to stalk up. I walked over to the candy ara where erin had two bags of chips. a bag  of smartie and a bunch of kit kats i grabed some oaro and a coffee crisp. 

"Icecream?" i said and she just walked to where they kept the ice cream. 

We grab two contianers of half bake ben and jarry icecream.

"Wait i need some mountin dew! " Erin said running with her basket and when to grab some mountian dew. i walked past the beauty/ hiar dye area, i saw  manic panic hair dye i walked- no i ran to the hair dye i saw reds, bules, purples. I grabed two infareds, two bule moon and 2 purple haze. I smiled and walked to the cash. 

"What were you doing?" Erin asked me with her bags already in hand.

" oh nothing." i said give the guy my stuff and payed him.

"Okay." she said rolling her eyes and we walked out to the car and listen to the rest of the PTV CD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 WELL THERE U GUYS GO LOVE U ALL VOTE COMMENT AND IF U WANNA FOLLOW PLZ DO 

BYE GUYS  

AND SORRY FOR THE NOT UPDATING SOONER, IN HIGHSCHOOL TO MUCH HW AND ISH SO..... YA SORRY ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER BYEEEEEEE