Photoshoots

"Come on, Felix!" Y/N yells.

"I'm working on it Y/N," Felix sighs.

It was the first time Y/N was able to do any sponsorship deals. She had started to become popular on social media and got an offer for a sponsorship.

Felix stops at the top of the hill, "isn't this far enough?"

Y/N points to the tree not too far from her right. "I think the shade from that tree will look perfect," she says.

Y/N was quite the type to find the perfect spots for photos, Felix was better with style and lighting.

"It's been years since we were able to see each other for more than five minutes," Felix smiles as Y/N lays a picnic blanket onto the ground.

Between Y/N's constant working and coming up with posts and Felix's tight schedule with rehearsals and shows, the two were rarely able to see each other.

"It's been forever," Y/N huffs.

The dress from the sponsorship flowed around Y/N's ankles as she sat on the blanket. "It's a really pretty dress but it could use accessories," Felix jokes.

"Listen, it's for a sponsorship and it's a really pretty dress," Y/N exclaims, "I'd rather be in my normal street wear but I have to wear this."

Y/N and Felix shared a clothing style that they both could agree on. Felix's phone starts to buzz, "hold on let me take this."

A minute passes and Felix ends the call with a sigh. "Hyunjin called asking where I was, he's always up my ass," he smiles.

"It's too embarrassing to be seen with you two goofing off every two seconds," Y/N chuckles, "let's take these photos and you guys can hang out."

The sound of camera flickers lingered in Y/N's ears. She hated the sound of the cameras, they will always be annoying. Felix and Y/N look through the photos before packing up the camera.

"Do you remember how to upload the pho-" Felix was cut off by someone approaching.

"Felix!" Hyunjin yells, "I thought I'd find you here if you were with Y/N, hello Y/N."

Y/N sighs, she never got a chance to hang out with Felix alone. "Hello,  Hyunjin," she masters a small smile, "I can handle the photos myself, Felix, so I'll be going."

A small frown forms on Felix's lips. "Why not stay with us?" Felix asks, "it's been so long since the three of us hung out too!"

"Yeah, why not?" Hyunjin agrees.

"I really need to upload these photos today," Y/N lies.

Y/N didn't have to upload the photos for at least a week, she only wanted to get away from Hyunjin.

Felix pulls Y/N to the side. "What's up with you not liking Hyunjin anymore?" Felix whispers.

"I don't know, Felix, maybe because you two leave me out if we do get to see each other," Y/N retorts and makes a smile, "I'll be going now, have a good evening."

Hyunjin and Felix sigh and wave their goodbyes. "When did Y/N get so annoyed with me?" Hyunjin asks.

"No clue," Felix shrugs.
*****
Y/N sits at her normal table at the small restaurant. Surely Felix and Hyunjin wouldn't come here while they're out and about.

Y/N pulls her phone out and scrolls through her feed, another few thousand followers, they were going to like these new photos for sure.

"Wheres my laptop?" Y/N mutters to herself, "shit."

Felix had Y/N's laptop since they were both supposed to work and upload the photos together. She was going to have to call Felix for the laptop if she wanted to get them done.

"Hey, Felix," Y/N talks over the phone since she had called Felix, "I need my laptop."

"Yeah, sure, where are you?" Felix asks Y/N.

Well that was worth getting away from Hyunjin. "I sent it to you, I want my bag too so I can get out of the dress," Y/N sighs with her face in her hands.

"Everything alright dear?" The server asks, Y/N.

"Oh, yes of course!" Y/N quickly manages a smile.

The server hands Y/N her drink and places the plate on the table. "Alright, if you need anything feel free to call me over here," the lady smiles and walks over to a separate table.

Y/N was enjoying her  tteokbokki when she could hear Felix talking to Hyunjin outside of the restaurant.

"Why do you want to see Y/N so badly?" Felix questions.

Y/N watched Hyunjin place his hand on his neck and move his feet. "She's so pretty and I want to see her more," Hyunjin explains.

Felix smiles and pats Hyunjin on the back, "come on."

"Hey, Y/N," Hyunjin waves.

Hyunjin's hair looked perfect with how he tied it up. It was always perfect for Y/N. She hated that everything he did was perfect to her, he is friends with her childhood best friend, she shouldn't find interest in him. Hyunjin always had a perfect smile and personality. Maybe some day they'd be closer if Y/N would allow herself, but for now it's just her and Felix.

"Hey," Y/N grunts.

Felix smiles and lifts the strapped bag from his shoulder, "here's the laptop and your bag."

"Thank you," Y/N smiles, "I'm going to change, you can leave if you're going somewhere."

Y/N scurries to the restroom with the bags in both of her hands. "Are you ready to leave?" Hyunjin asks.

"Let's stay here until she's out, maybe she will walk around with us," Felix says and winks, "she likes you, you know."

Hyunjin seats himself by Y/N's table. "No way she does, did you see how she said hi to me?"

Felix smiles. He stands over by Hyunjin and leans down. "I'm pretty sure she's always liked you, she looks at you differently than how she talks to you," Felix explains his thoughts.

Hyunjin takes a moment to think of the idea. It seemed impossible to him that Y/N would find interest in him.  "It's not like I like her so, if she doesn't like me that's okay," Hyunjin huffs.

Hyunjin hated admitting he liked Y/N. It was embarrassing to like someone but for them to not like you back.