Car Naps

"Hey, Hyunjin," Y/N says.

Hyunjin walked beside Y/N on the sidewalk. He had parked further away from the restaurant than Felix had. "Yes, beautiful?" He smiles.

Y/N quickly looks away to hide the blush on her face. It had been weeks since she heard that word from Hyunjin, specifically. "Was the only reason you asked me to come to lunch, was because you wanted to try dating again?" She asks.

"Well," Hyunjin tilts his head, "yes and no, I wanted to spend time with you and Felix again, the timing was just better."

"When would you ask if I didn't go to lunch with you two?" Y/N questions. She was full of questions to ask Hyunjin.

Hyunjin clears his throat, "you never miss an opportunity for free food, even if you say you don't like people paying for you."

Y/N throws her hands in the air and scoffs. "No, I do not," she admits, "I'll only accept if it's not expensive."

"Then it's settled, I knew you'd be there," Hyunjin stops as they approach his car. He wraps his arms around Y/N and holds her close. "I'll drop you off at your place but I can't stay for long, we have practice in the morning."

"That's okay, I'm really tired anyways," Y/N hugs Hyunjin back.

This would be the last chance Y/N had with Hyunjin. She knew that if she was too clingy, she would mess it up again and she wouldn't ever forgive herself this time.

Hyunjin pulls away and steps towards the car. The door opens as he holds it open for Y/N to seat herself.

******

"Y/N, we're here," Hyunjin says and looks over to Y/N.

Y/N was fast asleep with her head on the window. It was about time she gets some more sleep. Hyunjin opens his door and steps out onto the pavement. It was currently between waking her up or bringing her to her complex. Nobody seemed to be around, Hyunjin noted as he looks around the area.

Hyunjin wraps his arms around Y/N as she curled up in a ball on the seat. He knew she was a heavy sleeper so this shouldn't wake her up as easily. Her keys were in his left hand as he carried her bag in his right hand.

"Come on, let's get you in bed," Hyunjin mumbles to himself. He hoists Y/N into his arms and carry's her to the door. With his left hand still to the side, he inserts the key and turns it. The door unlocks with a click.

Hyunjin makes his way to Y/N's room and pushes open the door. Her room was messy with clothes scattered across the floor and her makeup moved around more than normal. Y/N was going through a hard time, she always kept her complex clean.

Hyunjin finds the bed and rests Y/N's head on her pillow. She had worn easy shoes to take off that day as they hit the floor from undoing the first lace. Hyunjin drapes a blanket over Y/N's side. She moves slowly in her sleep and turns to the other side of her bed.

Looking around her room in the dim light, Hyunjin thinks about how hard it had been on her. He was doing fine during practice while she was having trouble with her mental health. He picks up a water bottle on her bedside table and a few dishes.

******

Y/N's eyes flutter awake. Her eyes drift around the room as she examines her room. No more clothes scattered her floor. The dishes that had previously stacked in her room, no longer sat on the table.

Y/N had no clue of coming back home. The last she knew, she was with Hyunjin, in the passenger seat. "Hyunjin?" Y/N calls out.

No sounds came from the living room or kitchen. Hyunjin left after he cleaned her complex for her. Y/N sighs and picks up her phone. Hyunjin even plugged in her phone for her.

Hyunjin had texted Y/N after he left.

Hyunjin : text me once you wake up, I hope you slept well.

Y/N sits up and dials Hyunjin's number. She was too tired to text back, it'd be easier to call him.

"Good morning, Hyunjin," Y/N says as Hyunjin answers.

"Oh, hold on just one minute," Hyunjin says to someone on the other side of the phone, "good morning, Y/N. How did you sleep?"

Y/N looks around her room. "I slept pretty good, did you clean my room?"

"Yes, I did."

It was embarrassing for Y/N that Hyunjin had to clean her room for her. The fact Hyunjin even saw how messy her room had been was embarrassing as well. "You shouldn't have, where are you now?" Y/N asks.

"The group is having lunch today," Hyunjin explains.

Felix grabs Hyunjin's phone. "Hi, Y/N!" He yells.

Y/N laughs, "hello, Felix."

Hyunjin groans and grabs his phone back. "I'm sorry the food is on its way, I'll call you back when I'm home."

The call ended with a click as Hyunjin hangs up the call. It was good he was out with the group members. Hyunjin and Y/N required more distance this time, or else it would crumble again.

Y/N was happy that she was on better terms with Felix again. It was a childish reason to be upset about, Felix was right of course. Y/N almost caused Hyunjin to go on a forced hiatus, she had to step out of the picture long enough for him to focus again.