A Shoulder To Sleep On

"Alright, come on!" Bangchan yells.

All of the Stray Kids members walk out on the stage. The sound of screaming fans was enough to make everyone on stage happy.

While all of the members were looking at the fans, Hyunjin was scanning the crowd for a special face. Someone he was the most excited to see, that was, if she did show up.

******

Y/N stood in the crowd. She hid behind a rather tall couple, Hyunjin wouldn't see her, hopefully. Hyunjin's eyes were very obvious, he was looking for her.

Many fans crowded around Y/N were happy to see her and took photos with her, as she accepted. People asked questions about Y/N, most of her responses bore the questioners.

Y/N sees Hyunjin talking to one of the bodyguards. He was the buff one who escorted her to and from at the last performance she had been to.

The bodyguard looks through the crowd as well, just like Hyunjin. The man spots Y/N out of the crowd and points to her. Hyunjin smiles and waves, most of the crowd screams.

"Did you see that? He waved at you!" People yelled.

Y/N was close to the front but she hoped the tall people hiding her would've worked, it disappointed her that they didn't work. People around her jump up and down as they wailed their arms in the air. Fan girls were something, happy to just see their bias' face.

"I see a lovely girl out there tonight," Felix says over the mic.

Hyunjin walks towards Felix and leans on him, "there's many lovely girls here tonight." Hyunjin points to Y/N specifically. "Y/N, you make me stay. Lovely girls, you make everyone stay!"

The screaming grows louder at Hyunjin's words. Y/N felt guilty. She knew "stay" was the group's way of appreciating their fans, and Y/N got the special announcement.

"Yes, there's many lovely girls," Han kisses to the crowd. Fans reach into the air like they would catch Han's kiss.

Y/N realizes, at the end of the performances they say "stay", not at the beginning. Hyunjin had messed up the sync just to say it to Y/N.

******

The performance ended with the special ending, as always. Hyunjin pats himself dry with a towel at his dressing room.

"Hyunjin," Hyunjin's bodyguard says and steps to the side, "here she is."

Y/N steps past the bodyguard. "Hey," she says.

"Hey, I'd hug you, but I'm sweaty," Hyunjin laughs and fans himself with his hand.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Y/N asks with a small smile hidden on her lips.

Hyunjin stands from his seat, "that," he motions to the bodyguard, "it's alright, go take a break."

The bodyguard nods and says his goodbyes before stepping out of the dressing room. "Why did you send him away?" Y/N asks.

Hyunjin steps forward and looks down into Y/N's eyes. They still had the same sparkle as before. He only hoped the sparkle was meant for him.

"I wanted to talk with you alone, not everyone is honest around other people," Hyunjin explains, "sit."

Y/N sits in Hyunjin's seat as he instructed. "Okay, what did you want to talk about?" She asks.

Hyunjin leans down to be face to face with Y/N. "I want to know," he places a hand on her cheek, "are you okay?"

The sudden question set Y/N back. "I want to know if you're okay, Hyunjin," Y/N demands.

"I asked first," Hyunjin smiles.

Y/N huffs and looks away, "no."

Hyunjin rubs his thumb on Y/N's cheek and tilts his head. "What's on your mind right now?" Hyunjin asks.

Y/N leans forward and wraps her arms around Hyunjin's shoulders. "You."

Hyunjin moves his hands to Y/N's waist and hugs her tight, just like before. "Not much longer, I've been doing good even though I've still had you on my mind," Hyunjin says.

"How about you, Hyunjin, are you okay?"

"I am now, no more questions."

Y/N nods her head then rests it on Hyunjin's shoulder.

The pair stayed like that for a few minutes. Felix knocks on the door and enters immediately. "Y/N," Felix mumbles as he looks at the two.

Hyunjin places a finger over his mouth to let Felix know he had to be quiet if he spoke. Felix nods his head and steps over to the seat slowly. He looks over and sees Y/N sleeping over Hyunjin's shoulder.

"She must've been tired," Felix whispers.

"Yeah, out cold, I'll have to wake her up soon though," Hyunjin whispers while keeping his mouth away from Y/N's ear.

The last thing Hyunjin wanted to do was awake Y/N before he really had to. It had been three weeks since he met Y/N at her complex, that was the last time they spoke.

Y/N rubs her eyes and slowly opens them. They widen as she sees Felix. "Felix!" She shouts.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Felix apologizes.

Even Felix hadn't contacted Y/N since before Hyunjin had to end the relationship.

"How was your nap?" Hyunjin smiles as Y/N pulls away.

"Great, until I heard dipshit here," Y/N grumbles.

Hyunjin pushes her hair out of her face and looks into her eyes. They were upset all over again. "You should go, Felix," Hyunjin says.

Felix leans, "of course, we're leaving in a half hour for food."

"Got it," Hyunjin notes and sends Felix away.

Y/N settled down once Felix had left. "He still makes me mad," she mumbles, "out of all people."

"He won't bother you until you're ready to talk to him again, I know you'll want to sometime," Hyunjin replies.

"Yeah," Y/N says and yawns, "wow, I'm tired."

Hyunjin chuckles and nods his head. "That's what being here does to you, even in the crowd."

"I'll sleep as soon as I get home," Y/N smiles and hugs Hyunjin again, "I should leave soon."

Hyunjin holds Y/N in his arms. "Make sure you eat before you go to bed though," he says, "I know you, you'd rather sleep than have a meal."

Y/N laughs and agrees, "yes, I do."