Publicity

Hyunjin walked behind Chan. "Just tell me the rest," Hyunjin demands.

"You said you've liked her your whole life, right?" Chan asks as they walk into the empty room.

Their voices were low to keep anyone from hearing the conversation. The majority of the room was empty aside from the lonely computer desk that sat in the corner of the room. Various paintings were scattered about the white walls.

"I'm sure, I have everything too," Hyunjin leans up against one of the walls with his arms crossed.

Chan does the same as Hyunjin on the opposite wall. "Then, bring it with you when we leave tomorrow and I'll handle it when we get back," Chan promises.

"Y/N can't hear about it, I'm sure she already heard what we talked about in the living room," Hyunjin sighs. The last thing he wanted was for Y/N to spoil her own surprise.

Hyunjin pushes himself off the wall and begins walking to the door. "Just make sure you're not going to want to change your mind," Chan stops Hyunjin before he leaves.

A slight nod comes from Hyunjin as he leaves the room quietly. Hyunjin was sure of his ideas, him and Y/N would both love this surprise.

"Hi, baby," Y/N smiles as Hyunjin walks into their bedroom.

"Hello, beautiful," Hyunjin smiles and places a kiss on Y/N's lips, "I'm going to go take my shower."

Y/N tightly hugs Hyunjin, "one more and I'll let you go."

Hyunjin chuckles. He leans down and grants Y/N's request. "If I didn't have to take a shower, I'd stay like this longer," he points out before Y/N retracts her arms to her side.

It was hard for Y/N to tell what Hyunjin was hiding from her. The only thing that came to mind was him losing feelings. Y/N frowned at the thought of losing Hyunjin.

Although Y/N hadn't been with Hyunjin, in a relationship, for a long time, they were always each other's since they met.

Y/N sits on the bed and props a pillow up to lay her head on. Today already wore her out. It wouldn't be too long until Hyunjin would be out of the shower, she would be able to stay awake long enough.

******

Hyunjin walks out of the bathroom to see Y/N peacefully sleeping. He chuckles, she's always sleepy. "Beautiful, I hate to say it," Hyunjin starts as he places a hand on her cheek, "but we have to go somewhere."

"I'm tired," Y/N groans.

"Oh come oh, beautiful," Hyunjin smiles.

Y/N places a finger on her lips. "What's the password to get me up?" She asks.

Hyunjin leans down and places a kiss on Y/N's lips. It was like a password as she sat up and pushed her hair back. "Where to?" Y/N asks another question.

"We're going out for a late lunch," Hyunjin points at the clock on the wall, it was a little before one PM.

"Hyunjin," Y/N says, "what were you talking to Chan about?"

A small blush rises to Hyunjin's cheeks as he looks away. "I heard the food is really good," he changes the subject.

Y/N squishes Hyunjin's cheeks in her hand. His eyes moved back to hers. "What is it?" Y/N asks again.

"You'll see soon, baby," Hyunjin mumbles.

Y/N removes her hand and sighs. "Surprises are the worst," she groans as she stands up from the bed.

Hyunjin wraps his arms around Y/N. "I just hope you'll love it as much as I do," he says before placing a kiss on her forehead, "let's get going."

******

"Mask up," Hyunjin says as he pulls Y/N's mask past her nose.

It would be better for everyone to keep their identity secret while in public. Hyunjin always made sure Y/N was the most protected from the public when they were around popular areas.

"I was going to give you a kiss," Y/N pouts from behind the mask.

Y/N wraps her arms around Hyunjin before stepping away from the car. The group walked into the restaurant with their heads down as some people recognized them already.

"I hate this," Y/N whispers to Hyunjin under her breath.

"You're safe, beautiful," Hyunjin promises with a whisper.

Hyunjin holds out his hand for Y/N to hold for comfort. Y/N takes his hand. The walk to the restaurant looked close, the walk felt like a mile long.

Y/N lets out a sigh of relief as the passes through the restaurant doors. Her anxiety with crowds and going in public had gotten worse since the death threats she received.

"See, you're safe with me," Hyunjin smiles and hugs Y/N before finding a table.

"Is everything okay with her?" Felix nudged Hyunjin.

Hyunjin sighs once Y/N sat down, "she's having a harder time with being in public."

Felix nods his head. "That makes sense, she's safe with us though," Felix reassures and find his own seat.

(A/N, the story will be ending soon due to lack of ideas and interest in the story. I do have a Bang Chan and a Jimin story in the works as well. If you do like the story, please vote so I know some people are enjoying the story 🤍)