Makeup Lives

Y/N sat at her makeup desk. She wondered to herself how Hyunjin knew where everything went. Most of the pallets and items were scattered about the desk before he had fixed it up, but now they were back into their usual place.

The vanity lights beamed down as Y/N presses the power button. Some light makeup would do for today, but maybe she should make a vlog.

"Good morning, everyone!" Y/N starts her live, "today I'm going to be doing my daily routine for when I want to go for a more natural look!"

Y/N places her phone on the tripod and holds up the products she would use. Viewers popped in and out of the live as Y/N did her makeup. This would for sure get her some promotions.

Money was shorter than usual for Y/N. Promotions started to slowly go away after she hit her two million follower mark. People lost some of the hype as she became a more neutral person on social media. Views dropped after the media stopped seeing Y/N with Hyunjin or Felix. People assumed, what was the truth, that the two had split from the pressure.

A guest request pops up on Y/N's live. This one caught her eye, the username was different and had the verification mark beside the username. "It looks like Hyunjin would like to join," Y/N exclaims to the live.

Y/N presses the accept button and smiles as Hyunjin appears with the rest of Stray kids. "Hello!" Everyone shouts as they see Y/N come into the frame.

Comment rates fill the screen as viewers see Hyunjin and the group. "So what are you all up to now?" Y/N asks.

"We were about to leave lunch but Felix saw you were live and wanted to stop in," Hyunjin smiles and points at Felix.

"It was your idea!" Felix defends.

Bangchan clasps a hand on Felix's shoulder, "we said we would stay long enough to say hi, that's what we agreed on, Felix."

Comments laugh about Felix getting called out. "Well it was nice of you guys to say hi," Y/N giggles and finishes up her last bit of makeup, "I'm finishing my makeup now, too."

"Alright, we have to get going so Bangchan doesn't throw a fit like he always does," Hyunjin jokes.

Hyunjin leaves the live as Bangchan was glaring into the camera. "Well aren't they a lovely bunch," Y/N jokes, "alright is there anything about the look I could change?"

Hate comments spill through Y/N's feed. Ouch. Most of the comments were mad about Y/N being able to talk to Hyunjin and the group. Some trashed her because she wasn't "pretty enough" to know Stray Kids in person.

"It sounds like quite some people like it," Y/N sighs under her breath.

Everything in her life had become Hyunjin. She barely mattered to her fans anymore, it was only Hyunjin. "Well! It looks like it's almost time to go, I'll see you all in the next live," Y/N waves at the camera and quickly ends the live.

Y/N stares at herself in the mirror. Why would her fans care that much anyways? She wasn't any different from anyone. She was only lucky enough to grow a platform and be raised with Felix. There wasn't much special about her, why would Hyunjin still come back after she almost caused him a hiatus?

A small knock comes from the main door of Y/N's complex, followed by sequels of yelling. Hyunjin had brought the whole group with him.

"I want to meet Y/N," Han yells at the door. Han stumbles onto the floor as Y/N opens the door.

"Hey," Y/N says.

Han looks up at Y/N then over to Hyunjin, who already was hugging Y/N. "She's so pretty! I haven't been able to meet her this close!" Han exclaims like a fan girl.

Hyunjin smiles. "Only Felix had really met Y/N, hands off, Han," Hyunjin glares.

"Why are you all here?" Y/N asks. She peeks her head around Hyunjin.

"Everyone wanted to say Hi since it was on the way back to the studio," Felix explains and pulls Han up onto his feet.

Han smiles at Y/N, "and we were wonderi-"

Felix cuts Han off with a smack on the back. "Shut up, only you want to know you idiot," Felix beams.

Lee know laughs. "Han sure is full of energy today," he smiles.

"You all are, would you guys like to come in?" Y/N offers.

"No, but we're going to leave Hyunjin here," Felix says. Before Y/N knew it, Felix was already down the complex hallway. Everyone else followed Felix's move.

When nobody except Hyunjin remained at the door, Y/N closes the door. "Aren't they sweet," Y/N jokes.

Hyunjin pulls on Y/N's waist and hugs her. "That's okay," he continues, "I like being with you."

It was better that everyone was okay with Y/N in the picture again. Before, nobody really cared, they only wanted Hyunjin happy. Y/N places her head on Hyunjin's chest and smiles. "How did they know we were together, you didn't tell Felix while I was with you," Y/N questions.

"Han found out from me texting you, then he snitched," Hyunjin laughs, "he made sure to announce it at our lunch."

"Bangchan wasn't mad, was he?" Y/N worries. The last thing she wanted was to make him mad again.

Hyunjin pushes Y/N's hair back, "he was never mad from the start, he was only worried about us both."

"That makes sense," Y/N says and reaches up to kiss Hyunjin's cheek. He moves his face down to her and receives the kiss.

"Oops," Hyunjin smiles, his lips close to Y/N's.

Hyunjin was a pain sometimes, but it was the good pain. "What did Han want to ask?" Y/N asks.

"Well, he, wanted to know if you'd be our makeup artist," Hyunjin replies, "it would be a good gig but Bangchan said we would be together too much."

Y/N nods her head, "yeah that one definitely makes sense, I'm trying to give you time when you're busy."

"That's okay, Y/N, you can bug me all you want," Hyunjin hugs her tighter, "I'll always make time for you, this time it'll be better managed."