Sofas and Coffee Tables

The blinding flash of camera hurt Y/N's eyes. She hoped for a week with no cameras, no social media, nothing. The sound of a car parking out front alerts Y/N that Hyunjin was there to pick her up.

"Hello, beautiful," Hyunjin pecks Y/N on the lips as she gets into the car, "do you have any of the pictures they took?"

Y/N nods her head, "I actually do."  She pulls her phone out, the photos had been uploaded to her phone before leaving.

Y/N passes her phone to Hyunjin as he admires the modeling job she did. "I like that one," Hyunjin smiles and points the phone to Y/N.

"That one was my least favorite," Y/N groans. It was always the ones Hyunjin liked.

Hyunjin reaches over and kisses Y/N, "it's beautiful, you're always beautiful."

A small blush forms on Y/N's face. "So where to?" She asks.

Hyunjin stares at her, "why don't we go get something to eat?"

"Yes! Im starving," Y/N exaggerates.

Hyunjin smiles. "Then, we'll get food," he starts, "then I'm taking you shopping."

Y/N frowns. "No, I'd rather stay home with you," she protests.

"Which of our places is 'home'?" Hyunjin asks.

Y/N blushes and looks out the window. "Shut up and drive, you pain," she jokes.

******

"You're still not planning on shopping, are you?" Y/N asks after the food was finished.

Hyunjin takes out his wallet and smiles, "well, do you want to go?"

Y/N shakes her head and stares into Hyunjin's eyes. "Let's just stay at one of our places," she suggests.

"Whatever you want, beautiful," Hyunjin replies.

The check was placed. The bill was a lot higher than expected. "Oh geez, Hyunjin, let me pay my part," Y/N demands.

Y/N reaches for the check but Hyunjin picks it up, "No."

"But it's a lot of money," Y/N whines, "I don't want you spending that much alone."

Hyunjin places enough won to pay the bill. "It's okay, love," he says. Hyunjin gets out of his seat and stands by Y/N's chair. "We posted pictures here so there's going to be people outside waiting for us."

Y/N stands up out of her chair, "that's true."

"Pull your coat up to cover your face and run to the car once we get out of the door," Hyunjin tells her.

The two make their way to the doors, quickly hiding their faces from the bright flash of cameras. Y/N makes it to the car as Hyunjin unlocks it.

"I'm not used to that type of stuff, it's so stressful," Y/N groans as they make it down the road. She places her coat in the original position.

Hyunjin slightly leans back in his seat. "It is," he replies.

Y/N noticed the stress Hyunjin tried to hide. He tried to act like he was used to it. "Hyunjin, are you okay?" Y/N asks.

"I'm not going to lie to you, no, it's more stressful making sure your privacy is hidden as well," Hyunjin glances over to Y/N for a brief moment, "it's my biggest concern when I'm with you."