Silk and Champagne

Y/N leans on the balcony railing, looking at the beautiful sunset approaching the evening sky. "Hello, beautiful," Hyunjin says as he wraps his arms around Y/N's waist.

Y/N turns around and hugs Hyunjin. Her eyes glided up to his eyes. "I don't want to leave," Y/N whines.

"We still have over a week," Hyunjin chuckles.

Hyunjin knew Y/N loved staying in Australia. Away from Korea and the fans. Maybe one day, when they're both old and retired, they would move to Australia to live out the rest of their life.

"Well I think we should stay here forever," Y/N giggles and pokes Hyunjin's nose, "just you and me."

"One day, beautiful," Hyunjin reassures.

Australia would be their anniversary place, he knew Y/N would say no to any other place.

A knock on the door flows through the room before Felix steps in. "Hey, we're all going out for dinner tonight, do you guys want to come?" Felix asks

Y/N looks up at Hyunjin, "do you?"

"Maybe we can make it official," Hyunjin teases.

Hyunjin knew Y/N didn't like publicity when it came to announcements. He always had to do the talking and explaining while Y/N sat smiling. Hyunjin didn't mind doing the talking, as long as she was happy.

"I'll do it this time," Y/N turns to Felix with a smile, "yes! We'll go with you all."

Felix smiles back. He gives Y/N a thumbs up before backing out of the doorway.

"They said yes, is the prep ready?" Felix asks as Chan looks up from the couch.

Chan nods and pats his hand on the seat beside him, "come look at it to make sure it's perfect for them."

Felix seats himself beside Chan and examines the laptop. "Everything looks all good, but that's Y/N's favorite dish," Felix points to a separate dish on the screen.

"I'm glad you looked at it," Chan sighs and makes the proper changes. "Is that her favorite drink too?"

"She's going to want something better to celebrate with," Felix laughs and points to an expensive champagne bottle, "unless you don't want to pay for it, I'm sure she would be fine with cheap champagne, she'd like that."

Chan groans. His wallet was always close to empty because of these kids. He had acquired a new person to take care of as Y/N would surely move in with Hyunjin. Chan wanted to make today the biggest memory Y/N would have, she was special to Hyunjin, so she was special to the group as well.

"This is going to break my wallet," Chan smiles as he clicks on the expensive bottle, "anything to make it better for her and Hyunjin."

Felix smiles, Y/N had grown on Chan. She had impacted Chan more than he'd like to admit. He would gladly treat her like a member of Stray Kids. Y/N could carry her own weight for the vacation bills, but Chan wouldn't allow it.

"They're going to love this," Felix compliments as he checks over the order menu again.

Everything was perfect. The restaurant was one Y/N loved, a fancy one she had planned on working at with Felix before they both moved. It was a childhood promise. Y/N and Hyunjin would both have their favorite worldwide dishes along with champagne.

"It's a special order for a special occasion," Chan says and places the pre-order. The order was for a large back room with all of the celebration preparations. "Can you let them know what the theme is?"

Felix begins to stand up, "I will."

Giggling along with mumbling was heard from Y/N and Hyunjin's room. Felix quietly knocks on the door.