Australian Sunsets

Beautiful eyes awake Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, they're screaming again," Y/N whines.

Hyunjin could hear Minho and Han yelling. Footsteps hurried around the house as one chased the other.

"I thought we would relax on this vacation," Hyunjin groans and covers his head.

It was the first day of their vacation. The time before they flew out, Hyunjin stayed with Y/N most of the time and slept over at her complex when he didn't have practice.

Kingdom was a hit, Stray Kids won with their beautiful performance. Their victory was well deserved, along with the other groups, they had trained hard to get their place.

Y/N smiles and shakes Hyunjin. "Come on, let's get up," Y/N giggles.

A knock began on the door before Han peeked his head in. He was invited by Y/N in her underwear followed by Hyunjin under her. Hyunjin throws a blanket over Y/N.

"I came to say breakfast is ready!" Han yells after slamming the door shut.

"It's not what it looks like!" Hyunjin screams.

Y/N turns her head trying to hold a laugh. It was a win-lose situation being with the group. A small laugh escapes Y/N's lips, followed by a laugh from Hyunjin.

The two expected a nice vacation, but they were stuck with the group walking in at wrong timing. "We should go get something to eat," Y/N suggests as she gets up.

Hyunjin pulls on her arm, "I want a kiss first."

Y/N reaches down and places her lips on Hyunjin's. "Okay now get dressed," Y/N demands.

Hyunjin throws on a simple black shirt and a pair of dress jeans. The two matched as much as possible today. "I hope Han doesn't run his mouth, the last thing I need is the group thinking we..." Hyunjin stops himself.

Y/N smiles, "I'll make sure he shuts up."

"You're not going to get into a fight with him again," Hyunjin exclaims.

Han and Y/N had a simple argument before Kingdom, neither could remember what the topic was. Y/N could remember screaming at Han, Hyunjin had to drag her out of the room.

"Listen," Y/N giggles, "I'll do it if I have to."

Y/N looks out of the beautiful balcony view. The sun was just rising over the other tall houses in the distance. "Australia is so pretty," Y/N says, "I've missed this type of view."

Hyunjin walks up behind Y/N and wraps his arms around her. "The aussies are back at it," Hyunjin laughs.

"Shut-" Y/N was cut off by Hyunjin's lips on her neck.

"Come on," Hyunjin smiles, "I'm hungry."

Y/N groans and turns around. Hyunjin hustles away to avoid Y/N's temper. It was early in the morning and Han had already gotten her temper up.

"You can go out, I'll be out in a minute," Y/N says and shoos Hyunjin out of the room.

Y/N covers her body with a large baggy sweatshirt Hyunjin had packed for himself. She didn't want any of her body exposed after Han walking in on her half naked.

"Just keep your mouth shut, you already made her mad," Hyunjin whispers to Han as Y/N shuts their bedroom door.

Han pushes Hyunjin aside as Y/N walks into the kitchen. Her glare quieted down the whole group. "Good morning," Y/N mumbles.

"Is everything okay?" Felix whispers beside Y/N.

"Chipmunk over there walked into our room at the wrong time," Y/N grumbles.

Felix pursed his lips as Y/N flips off Han. "Anyone hungry?" Chan clears his throat to break the tension lingering through the kitchen.

Hyunjin walks up to Y/N and wraps his arms around her. The group let's out a whispered awe. "Are you hungry?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'll eat later," Y/N lies. Han walking in the room made her uncomfortable with her body again. She felt exposed. "I want to go on a run."

Anything to get Y/N away from Han would do. She didn't know how she would stay here for two weeks without going insane.

"Do you want to go back into the room, beautiful?" Hyunjin whispers.

Y/N's eyes were pouty. She hated it when Hyunjin babied her, but now she just wanted his love. The trip was already off to a bad start. It was always Han, that she ended up arguing with.

Y/N smiles, "no, I'm alright."

Hyunjin pushes Y/N's hair out of her face, "if you need a break, just let me know and I'll go with you."

Before the vacation, Y/N told Hyunjin about how she felt when it came to her body and features. Hyunjin understood what was going on with her sudden mood drop, he wanted to do whatever made her comfortable.

"I'll take some toast," Y/N says and places herself on the living room couch, beside Han.

Hyunjin nods and walks towards the counter. "Y/N," Han says.

"Just, don't talk right now," Y/N sighs.

Y/N hated hurting others or making them upset, but Han could've at least waited for one of them to reply first. Locking the door while Y/N and Hyunjin slept would have to be a must while on vacation. It was currently more privacy from the media, but with the cost of less privacy from the group.

Hyunjin walks back over to Y/N with a single plate. He knew Y/N would take something off of his, not just her toast. "Thank you, baby," Y/N says and takes her single piece of toast.

Y/N's eyes turn to the rest of Hyunjin's plate. "What, do you want some?" Hyunjin smiles. He holds out a piece of his food.

"Kind of," Y/N giggles, taking the piece, careful not to drop it.

Chan seats himself in the living room. "Today we're settling in, you guys can do whatever you want but we'll be doing stuff tomorrow," Chan announces.

"What do you want to do today?" Hyunjin asks Y/N.

Y/N finishes a piece of her toast, "I was thinking of going swimming."

Hyunjin smiles. It wasn't often Y/N liked the idea of showing her body. He didn't expect her to want to go swimming, especially today. He was proud of her for trying new stuff lately and moving outside of her comfort zone.

"That's a good idea," Hyunjin exclaims.

It was hard to believe that Y/N once hated Hyunjin. It was for a short while, a misunderstanding, but she couldn't have ever seen him as her favorite person. The one person she trusted the most and wanted to be around the most, was Hyunjin.

Y/N went out of her comfort zone with Hyunjin. It wasn't to made him happy about himself but because she felt comfortable with him. Hyunjin made Y/N feel perfect when he looked at her, she wanted to feel the same way as he saw her.