One Livestream

Hyunjin smiles at the post that appeared on his phone. Him and Y/N took photos at a special photography building in Seoul.

"I only posted the ones I could," Y/N recognizes the post on Hyunjin's phone.

The two posted photos of themselves on their socials, none of the special ones. Hyunjin's favorite was him holding Y/N's waist in a mirror photo.

"Felix is probably screaming," Hyunjin laughs.

Y/N giggles, "probably, it's what he's wanted for years."

They weren't together but they might as well be. "Are you free tomorrow, Y/N?" Hyunjin asks.

"Let me check," Y/N looks at her calendar on her phone, "I have a modeling gig tomorrow at twelve pm, I'm free after either one or two."

"Let me know when it's over, I'll pick you up and we can get something to eat."

Y/N smiles, "I like your cooking."

"Didn't you say a few years ago that it tasted worse than garbage?" Hyunjin scolds.

Y/N places a dramatic hand on her chest, "I have never said that a day in my life!"

Hyunjin and Y/N laugh. Y/N's smile could light up a room, it sure did that for Hyunjin. "Its already getting pretty late," Hyunjin says, the clock read six pm.

"I guess I should get going soon, is it cold out?" Y/N asks. She didn't want to walk outside while it's cold without anything to cover up with.

"Don't worry about that, beautiful, I'll drive you home," Hyunjin replies. He places a kiss on her forehead before getting off of the couch.

Time surely flies by when you're with the person you love the most. "Are you sure?" Y/N asks, she didn't want to be a burden.

Hyunjin smiles. He leans over the couch, "anything you need, I'll always help you."

Y/N feels a blush move to her face. Hyunjin was so close to her face this time. She could lean just the slightest and her lips would meet his. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea. She closes her eyes as Hyunjin pushes a strand of hair out of her face.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Hyunjin says. His eyes were set on her, even with her eyes closed.

Both of their phones go off.

Felix : people are already saying you two are together!

Y/N's face turns into horror. She looks through attachments Felix sent to Hyunjin and her. They were both articles about a possible love affair between Y/N and Hyunjin.

"Y/N," Hyunjin mumbles.

The day was getting better since this morning. "I'm sorry," Y/N whispers.

"No, no, that's not what I meant," Hyunjin touches Y/N's face. He tips her chin up for her to look at him. "How about we talk about it."

Y/N moves her head back to the phone, "but they're already assuming the worst."

Hyunjin hops over the back of the couch. He leans in front of Y/N. He places a hand on her phone and moves it, taking her hands in his. "Do you really want to do this?" Hyunjin asks.

"What if it has a bad outcome, Hyunjin?"

"I don't care about that, are you ready for the outcome, no matter what it is?"

Y/N thinks about it. Surely, if their fans were true fans, they wouldn't ruin their careers for a simple relationship. Neither of them had ever been in a relationship before either. "We can try it," Y/N suggests, "are you ready for it too?"

Hyunjin smiles and hugs Y/N, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

Shock overwhelmed Y/N's body. It was really happening this time. Before Y/N drifted from Hyunjin, he had almost asked her out one day. It was before he became popular and then later on debuted. Since Hyunjin had no more time for Y/N, she drifted from him, began to hate him for promising to always be with her.

"Yes, Hyunjin," Y/N smiles and hugs him back.

Hyunjin jokes , "good, I wasn't about to let you leave until you say yes."

Y/N laughs. "How should we make it official?" She asks.

"Let's tell Felix first, should we call him?"

Y/N nods, "that's the best idea."

The phone rang twice, Y/N sat beside Hyunjin while he held the phone.

"Hey you two, did you see what I sent you guys?" Felix asks from the phone.

"Yes, we did," Y/N smiles.

"Are you going to say anything about it?"

"There's not a point, we just have to announce it," Hyunjin hints.

Felix gasps, "No way! When did you do it?"

"A few minutes ago, we made sure we were ready for the outcome," Y/N says.

"I knew it would happen sooner or later!" Felix yells, "I'll let you two love birds flirt and think of how to announce it."

Y/N and Hyunjin laugh, "okay, goodbye!"

The phone hangs up. Y/N looks at Hyunjin, he was a blushing nervous wreck. He was so cute when he was nervous. "Hyunjin," Y/N starts, "how should we announce it?"

Hyunjin smiles, "let's go live and explain it."

"That's a good idea, talk with everyone about it," Y/N agrees.

Hyunjin places a kiss on Y/N's forehead, "let's do it."