Hyunjin's Beautiful Gem

Y/N slouches out from her lecture. "What a long time," she mumbles to herself.

It felt like the lecture had been days long. Y/N questioned to herself where Hyunjin would be taking her after Kingdom. A break was well needed.

"Don't you look tired," Hyunjin teases as Y/N looks in front of her.

Y/N stops and stares at him. "You didn't wait here until I got out, did you?" Y/N asks.

Hyunjin smiles and shakes his head. A small bag rests in his hand that dangled by his side. "I went shopping until it was almost time to pick you up," Hyunjin smiles.

"Nothing for me, right?" Y/N moves forward and wraps her arms around Hyunjin, "I only want to spend time with you, that's what I want for a gift."

Hyunjin wraps his arms around Y/N. The bag his her back as he leans down further. "I think you'll like it," Hyunjin explains.

Y/N steps back and examines the small bag in Hyunjin's hands. It was small and simple, there was no design or brand on the front of the bag. Her only hope was that the gift wasn't expensive.

"Here," Hyunjin holds out the bag, "take a look."

The bag was now in Y/N's hands. "Hyunjin," Y/N groans. The paper at the top looked expensive alone.

Y/N takes the paper into her hand to reveal part of the gift. A small box remained in the bottom. "Open it," Hyunjin smiles and leans down.

Y/N grasps the box and looks at Hyunjin. His eyes were glittering in the late afternoon light. She opens the box with a flip, a shimmering gem revealed itself. "It looks so expensive, Hyunjin," Y/N whines, "but it's so beautiful."

Hyunjin kisses the top of her head. "I thought you'd like it," he explains.

The chain attached to the gem was real metal. Y/N held the necklace up to the sun to admire its beauty. "Can you put it on for me?" Y/N asks, holding the necklace close to Hyunjin's hands.

Hyunjin takes the the necklace into his hands and lifts it over Y/N's head after she shifted around. He brushes the hair from her neck, the clasp in one hand. The necklace shifts into place as Hyunjin attaches the pieces together.

Y/N turns around, the gem sat perfectly by her collarbone. "It looks perfect, perfect for a beautiful girl," Hyunjin stares.

A small blush rises to Y/N's face. She looks to the side to avoid eye contact. "Thank you," Y/N smiles.

"Should we get going soon?" Hyunjin teases. Car rides were Y/N's favorite thing with Hyunjin, their small amount of privacy was precious to them.

"Oh, yeah," Y/N looks back to Hyunjin. His eyes were focused on her. "Stop staring."

Hyunjin smiles and opens the car door behind him, "come on, beautiful."

Y/N glares at Hyunjin for constantly complimenting her as she gets into the car. Y/N doesn't break eye contact as Hyunjin closes the door and walks around to his side. "Where to?" Hyunjin asks.

Y/N shrugs, "I promised I'd do a live today once I was out of my lesson, so probably home if that's okay."

"Of course," Hyunjin smiles.

******
"I don't want you to leave," Y/N whines. She held tightly onto Hyunjin.

Hyunjin laughs and wraps his arms around Y/N. The door to her complex sat behind them closed for privacy. Even hugging would make the media go crazy.

"You don't want me to leave?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow.

Y/N shakes her head. "No, can you stay for a little?" She asks.

Hyunjin brushes Y/N's hair out of her face. "I'll stay as long as you want me to," he promises.

The grip slowly fades on Hyunjin. He would never understand how much comfort he brought to Y/N. His hugs helped her motivate when she wasn't feeling confident or motivated.

Hyunjin cleaning Y/N's complex after they talked again made her realize how much he helped her and cared for her. His warmth helped her take care of herself on bad days. She never wanted Hyunjin to see her like that again.

"Hyunjin," Y/N mumbles, her eyes looked up to the face looking down on her, "I love you."

A smile stretches on Hyunjin's face. His eyes stared back into Y/N's, "I love you too."

Y/N rests her head back on Hyunjin's chest. "A few more minutes like this," Y/N says. She had little motivation to move from the spot she was currently in, the comfort made her happy.